Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tom Returns

Tom Returns

This is from DS and TV week Aus

Tom Fletcher, Sally's foster father, will return from the grave. It's not been confirmed that he's coming back 'alive'. Rumours suggest he will appear as a ghost/figment of Sally's imagination

Milco's true identity is revealed today in Oz today, and Tom's reappearance occurs next Monday.

Rumour is Sally flatlines next week in the wake of Johnny Cooper's attack (he's escaped from jail) so I assume that is when she 'sees Tom' This is also just after Miles' revelations about who he is so assume it's all tied in that way.

EDIT: Rumour on DS is that Milco is Sally's twin
    Last edited by Abigail; 11-02-2008 at 12:09.
    Thanks CrazyLea

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Abigail For This Useful Post:

CrazyLea (11-02-2008), Debs (11-02-2008), tammyy2j (11-02-2008)

ooo i did wonder if there was a twin thing maybe!!
    cant wait will be looking out for todays oz episode on you tube! Home and away is the best at the mo

ooooo they are twins

can watch todays here if you want to

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Debs For This Useful Post:

CrazyLea (11-02-2008), lyndapym (14-03-2008)

I hope that Tom is actually only a "dream" thing and not actually back alive .
    Was Tom the one that got washed up by a wave?? Or something like that.. I only remember slightly as was rather young then .

Sounds good with the Milco stuff! Can't wait!

Second part

Thanks CrazyLea

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Abigail For This Useful Post:

pinkles14 (13-02-2008)

WOW I cant wait to watch this , I need to start watching all the episodes to get up to date with Uk and then Oz

For those that didn't understand or haven't watched the episode:

Miles Copeland aka Milco is Sally's twin brother. She spent the first 2 years of her life with her brother, her tiny tongue making 'Milco' from Miles Copeland. Her parents marriage was unhappy, (her father Aaron's drunken violence) and when her mother threatened to leave Aaron, he ran away with Miles in the middle of night, living outside the system so that the authorities could never find him. Her mother remarried to Mr Keating, and Sally was told that this man was her father - he was the only man she remembered as her father in all her fixed memories. When her mother and 'father' died in the boating accident, she went to live with grandma, who surpressed any mention of Aaron in Sally's life. When she was taken into care following her grandma's dementia, feeling alone and vulnerable, she conjured up forgotten memories of Milco, everyone around her believing him to be an imaginary friend....and the rest is history.....

The new season starts on March 3rd in UK.
    Thanks CrazyLea

I did not think this was true but there is a picture on the home and away official website of sally and tom !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom gives her a choice he shows her what will happen to the people that she loves if she lives and again if she dies and the fact that if she dies she will be reunited with the ones she has lost such as flynn. She chooses not to die but tom tells her it will mean someone else will lose a life.
    Thanks CrazyLea

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Abigail For This Useful Post:

Mr Maestro (18-02-2008)

Have you watch the episodes on You Tube Abigail? I have been in tears watching them

Thread Information