Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What is Seans secret?

What is Seans secret?

In the next episode of EE on Monday 11th Feb Sean confesses his darkest secret to Tanya, which I think shocks her at first but ultimatley gets them together for their revenge on Max, but does anyone know what the secret is?

My guess is that he actually murdered his father and thats why he ran away to the army.

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by instinct View Post
    In the next episode of EE on Monday 11th Feb Sean confesses his darkest secret to Tanya, which I think shocks her at first but ultimatley gets them together for their revenge on Max, but does anyone know what the secret is?

My guess is that he actually murdered his father and thats why he ran away to the army.

Let me take a stab at this,, I think his mom sexually abused him?? cos U notice how he can not stand being touched by Jean or in the same room for very long???

I think he murdered his best friend..or killed someone who was dying when he was serving in the army..
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by instinct View Post

Let me take a stab at this,, I think his mom sexually abused him?? cos U notice how he can not stand being touched by Jean or in the same room for very long???
    Can you blame him?..she does my head in and we only see snippets of her!

there is something between Sean and Jean for sure, that had better be the secret rather than something boring shoe-horned in story from the army about people we've never met.

Sean can not stand his mother thats for sure..and yes she can only be taken in very small doses ..
    This secret is probably the reason Sean is the way he is today..
    I love his relationship with Stacey tho,, he does really care for his sister. I think what ever it is that is such a secret is something he never wanted Stacey to know about???
    Another question to the group,,, do u think that once Sean tells Tanya this secret,,,,, will it get OUT to the general Walford population ???

i think that jean abused sean and he is staceys dad

Quote Originally Posted by magicdragon View Post
    i think that jean abused sean and he is staceys dad

that would be quite a story ,,, Staceys dad mannnnn that would be freaky ...but not too far fetched for EE.. they are good once in a while throwing doozies at us

how did stacey and seans dad die? i thought he was ill. anyway, maybe the dads death was brought on by sean such as he helped his dad die. and his mum knows because she was asked and so because sean did it his mum went abit loopy and thats why he ran off to the army? if not maybe its to do with the tanya burying max.

I thought Sean and Stacy's dad died in a building site accident

Thread Information