Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Tanya burys max alive!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    This is a bit far fetched, surely? And not something she could do by herself so will Sean lend a hand? Should be interesting viewing though.
    You read it here first

I'm still finding all this hard to beleave.

I agree ... As much as I wanted it to be true, I didn't think for a minute that it would be, but seeing the pictures etc shows it must be! Can't wait, even though it's not til Easter

At first I thought, way too farfetched but I think it will be very interesting now

I think it sounds good. Tanya hates Max now and she'll have a willing accomplice in Sean, who hates him too. Plus he is leaving at the end of the year so they don't really have to worry about the comeback too much as Sean will probably take the wrap for it and go down for Tanya.

I can't help thinking its a bit farfetched - sounds like Chelsea having Sean arrested for attempted murderr just because he ended their relationship in favour of her stepsister - People like that are not worth risking prison for.

Having read what Max does next i don't think it is that farfetched. Tanya is close to losing it all and Max has made a complete idiot of her. She is pretty desperate and all normal logical thoughts go out the window.

wow even though i have read it in black and white, i still think its a bit too much. okay she's hurt and betrayed by he husband but serously burying him alive, she should at least think about her kids in all this, they are the ones who will suffer at the end of the day.

Its just so unlike tanya
    Last edited by *-Rooney-*; 13-02-2008 at 14:24.
    Maisie Mouse

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    two things come to mind:

HELL HATH NO FURY A WOMAN SCORNED
    DESPERATE PEOPLE DO DESPERATE THINGS

thats my story and I'm stickin to it

Quote Originally Posted by *-Rooney-* View Post
    wow even though i have read it in black and white, i still think its a bit too much. okay she's hurt and betrayed by he husband but serously burying him alive, she should at least think about her kids in all this, they are the ones who will suffer at the end of the day.

Its just so unlike tanya
    I agree, it does seem unlike Tanya. I suppose she's just not thinking about her actions, as she's so angry.

Thread Information