Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A couple of spoilers

A couple of spoilers

I don't think these have been posted before.

Monday, February 11

19:30 - Maria and Liam's wedding day dawns - but will they go through with the ceremony?

Carla's feelings for Liam leave Tony out in the cold and Michelle makes a promise to Ryan.

20:30 - The wedding guests gather - but will Liam choose to marry Maria or be with Carla?

A surprise guest ruins Ryan's big moment, while Alex puts Michelle in an impossible situation.

Wednesday, February 13

Alex makes his presence felt - much to Ryan's annoyance.

Carla's behaviour is the talk of the factory and Roy makes preparations for his trip to Africa.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Monica Bing For This Useful Post:

bingojuls (07-02-2008), tammyy2j (31-01-2008)

Anyone know if Maria and Liam actually get married?

I Don't know but it'll be glad when this storyline concludes as I think it's getting a bit tedious now.

They have only just started with the wedding preparations, how come you are fed up already?

I only meant that I was getting a little fed up with the whole love triangle thing and although I like Maria I actually think Carla and Liam would make a better couple in the long run.

Could not have put it better myself.

Don't really care if they get married or not. I am tried of the Liam/Carla/Maria storyline.
    Last edited by lizann; 31-01-2008 at 16:13.

I think if liam chose carla,the fun would go for carla..i think she just loves the chase and if she had him to herself she'd lose interest pretty quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by inkyskin View Post
    I think if liam chose carla,the fun would go for carla..i think she just loves the chase and if she had him to herself she'd lose interest pretty quickly.
    I agree ... I think once they had got together it would be too boring for them - i think the "unknown" is what attracts them toeach other.

Besides I like Carla in the role of maneter of the street - I dont want her going like a boring old married!

Carla has had her chance with Liam when Liam kissed her. She could have kicked Tony out of her life and go after Liam, but Liam has moved on with his life.And even though the baby wasn`t planned he`s making the best of if things and Carla should leave well alone. I`ve said for a long time that she only wants him now because someone else does and being hateful to Maria is an added bonus.
    Once the thrill of the chase is over with she`ll lose interest pretty fast. And even if she does manage to take Liam away from Maria she will probably get bored being as Liam isn`t as rich as Tony.

Thread Information