Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LOST Current Episode Discussion (Sky)

LOST Current Episode Discussion (Sky)

Lost starts back on Sunday 2nd Feb.. discuss current episode here

American Lost has a discussion thread in spoiler section.
    Super Mod

OMG OMG OMG !!!!!!!!! I love it everything feels right again now and im soooo glad this show is back, after I have waited 8 months for this moment.
    Firstly loved the hurley episode as a opener and its always been jack and soooo loooking forward to flashforwards. I cried with hurley and Calire being sooooooo sad and Charlie was back, I thought maybe he was going to be alove but no he broke my herat again!!!!! Even locke looked sad at the moment in an ugly kinda way.
    I liked the joke about Jack growing a beard His beard was scary I mean his flashback hair attacking his face is not good.
    Kate and Jack I love them and them at the cockpit brought back soooo mnay memories was a nice touch.
    oooo And the jacob thing was scary.
    There were so mnay nice moments, I though the epsiode was intense but the noce moments were just great for the characters we love
    Overall Im like omg, but I kinda make more sense of it now and know whats going on which I like, I had to keep explaining stuff to my dad

And please all members who watch this lets discuss it this season, I never get a proper discussion and I can talk forever about lost

Ok.. Hurley said he was one of the oceanic 6.. does that mean only 6 of them got off the island??? we know of 3 (jack, kate and hurley) and who is HE when hurley said "he wants us to go back" and Charlie was saying "they need you".. so who are they and why only 6 off the Island.. god I missed lost, has me asking a million question again
    Super Mod

Lol well yeah only 6 people got off the island and I think they need to go back has something to do with the other losties that we know on the island, the HE well thats a good question

I watched it again last night and Hurley heard and saw Jacob.. didn't Ben say only special people can see and hear him???? Maybe Hurley ability to see dead people (Dave and Charlie) allows him to see Jacob.. roll on next week!!!
    Super Mod

Hmmm yeah good point, but I think Jacob looked like someone who wwe have already seen.....
    Plus Hurley had been in the mental institute before the island and before he heard the numbers so I think there is more to the reason why he can see Dave and Charlie

Great ep tonight! It's all getting very confusing though...!

Quote Originally Posted by Behemoth View Post
    Really? I loved it and yes it was confusing but I thought it made sense at the end.
    Im soooooo in love with lost right now, its my highlight of the week

Quote Originally Posted by Behemoth View Post
    at least we now know where the plane crashed.... why do they want Ben.. what has he done to them???? again more questions than answers...
    Super Mod

We also know that the team want soemthing to do with dharma, remember charlotte with the polar bear?
    And that might not be wear the plane crashed, cos remember it said they were dead and well...........they're not

Thread Information