Page 45 of 47 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 LastLast

Thread: Britains Got Talent

Flawless were absolutely flawless way better than Diversity

The real winner of the show is Susan Boyle

I wanted Stavros to win

Diversity beat Boyle in 'Talent' final

Diversity have been voted as the winners of Britain's Got Talent 2009, beating long-time bookies' favourite Susan Boyle.
    The Essex-based dance troupe, comprising of brothers and friends, triumphed in the live final following a performance which Simon Cowell described as "sheer and utter perfection".
    Speaking after the result was announced by show hosts Ant and Dec, group member and choreographer Ashley Banjo commented: "When you guys said our name, I thought: 'I'm going to wake up in a minute'."
    The 20-year-old added: "Can I just thank everyone that's voted - you've changed our lives and I can't actually believe it."
    Scottish singer Boyle, 48, was the competition's runner-up - despite being favourite to win since the first episode aired. She had earlier performed a rendition of Les Miserables number 'I Dreamed A Dream', the song which made her a YouTube sensation following her original audition.
    Paying tribute to the winners, she insisted: "The best people won. They're very entertaining. Lads, I wish you all the best."
    Meanwhile, saxophonist Julian Smith finished in third place after impressing the public with a performance of 'Somewhere' from West Side Story.
    He revealed: "I'm just happy that I've been taking part in tonight and been part of the whole thing. It's an honour."
    Diversity will now perform in front of the Queen at the Royal Variety Show later this year. They will also receive a cash prize of £100,000.

I can't wait until the Royal Peformance to see these guys again. They were amazing tonight.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Sooooo glad Diversity won!! Their routine was AMAZING!

IM SOOOOO glad they won, they were amazing!

I voted for them a few times as well

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkbanana View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    Didnt notice too many REAL tears after she threw her tantrum. Obviously going for the sympathy vote
    Do you seriously think a 10 year old girl would be that cunning and calculated??!

Nerves got to the girl (who can blame her, singing LIVE for a pro must be difficult, nevermind a child) and she desperately wanted to do it again, properly... now whether she should have been given another chance, or whether her mother should have stopped her ordeal and not let her go back onstage, or whether her little break down got her through to the final, are all valid questions, but none the fault of that ten year old girl... I just hope she gets through tonight's performance...
    Personally I blame her Mum. The wee lassie was an excellent singer but should never have been given a second chance for any reason
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

6. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

Chloe O'brien (31-05-2009)

I agree she's a lovely wee singer but she comes across very nervous when she is talking, if it had been an adult or someone on the x-factor would they have had a second chance. In a way I'm glad she did as she sang amazingly tonight but did she want to enter or was it her mum who pushed her into it. Simon was right about letting kids enter the competition If kids are confient then they will cope with the live audience we had loads of young stars on this year, and all of them were happy and confident but not Hollie.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Well Done Diversity

This was probably the best series of the show

At least one of the best finals

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Well Done Diversity

This was probably the best series of the show
    I'm very pleased Diversity won... they seemed like really nice peeps too.

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

I am soooo happy Diversity won!!!! One of my fave acts from the very beginning. Their routine made me feel good and happy and I loved the buzzer bit as well Congratulations Diversity Flawless was good but I didn't enjoy their routine as much as Diversity's. I don't think Hollie should have been allowed a second chance. But I don't think Simon Cowell wanted to come across as being heartless
    Carpe Diem ~ seize the day!

Thread Information