Thread: Roxanne (Jo) signs up for another year

Roxanne (Jo) signs up for another year

I read in a soap magazine (can't remember title) that Roxanne Pallett who plays Jo Stiles has signed up for another year and was surprised about forthcoming storylines, aparently very daring stuff is going to happen in Emmerdale.

Hmm. Now see I like Jo, but she just seems like a little bit of a pointless characer these days. I think she needs some good storylines to be honest - I really dont think they make the most of her character.

I have never really taken to her, she has claimed some daring storylines before but they never tickled me much, not sure what she might be up to in the future other than going off with all kind of men while Andy is in jail.

I never did like Jo or saw the point in her character. Whenever she talks, she seems like she`s going to burst into song at any moment.
    I`m surprised Jack didn`t mention the outfit she wore to see Andy in prison. Jeez I have belts wider than that skirt she wore.
    And I wish Andy would get his hair cut...his hair looks likes a haystack. Maybe that`s why he`s growing it, so he won`t get too homesick and just look in the mirror whenever he starts missing the farm

Quote Originally Posted by TaintedLove View Post
    IAnd I wish Andy would get his hair cut...his hair looks likes a haystack. Maybe that`s why he`s growing it, so he won`t get too homesick and just look in the mirror whenever he starts missing the farm

she could be returning as actress hinted in latest interviews show contacted her it could be just her looking to return without andy why would she?

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    she could be returning as actress hinted in latest interviews show contacted her it could be just her looking to return without andy why would she?
    I thought she was contacted a couple of years ago when she was busy and could not return .. no reason for her to return now that Andy is not there

Thread Information