Okay here are my comments for this week's songs. Last week I feel we set the bar for this competition, we really had some strong contenders, I hope it continues this week.

Contestant Number 1 - One of my acts. Beautiful song. Beautiful voice. I would be as bold to say we have our winner here.

Contestant Number 3 - One of my acts. A definate improvmenet on last week! Not the best we have in this competition, but over time we could see a worthy contender. I hope the public keep you in!

Contestant Number 4 - Slightly out of tune, felt like you weren't sure on the lyrics. Still a good song, but don't feel you did it full justice.

Contestant Number 5 - One of my acts. I didn't feel as though you were as confident this week. That aside you have a great song, iff we can work on that we will have a worthy winner on our hands.

Contestant Number 6 - This is one of my all time favourite songs, but this, wasn't one of my all time favourite performances. I don't know if this is your fault or your mentors, but I feel like you're taking on too big a song choices for your mediocre voice.

Contestant Number 7 - One of my acts. I must admit it wasn't the best week was it? A fault on both our parts, this was too big a song to tackle at this stage at the competition i think, but you gave it your best try and it was pretty darn good. You have a lot of potential and it'd be a shame to see you leave. Public - please vote to keep her in.

Contestant Number 8 - Good lord, for two weeks in a row I'm lost for words with your performance. What I find sexy in a woman is her singing voice, so based on that performance NO I don't think your sexy, and NO i don't want your body. Please Soapboards - kick her out of his competition!