Thread: A few Spoilers

A few Spoilers

Monday, February 04

19:30 - A night of passion with Becky leaves Jason in a quandary.

Michelle's contact with Alex angers Ryan and Sean disagrees with Violet's baby plans.

20:30 - After her night of passion with Jason, Becky is brought back down to Earth with a bump.

Steve covers for Michelle when her parents turn up, while Sean's lectures infuriate Violet.

Wednesday, February 06

Maria finds Liam in a compromising position on his stag night - with Carla.

Michelle reveals a few home truths to Carla, while a beaten Jason returns to the Street.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Monica Bing For This Useful Post:

alvinsduckie (29-01-2008), TaintedLove (25-01-2008), tammyy2j (29-01-2008)

Michelle reveals a few home truths to Carla
    Hooray - I can`t wait to see that

Quote Originally Posted by Monica Bing View Post
    Monday, February 04

Michelle reveals a few home truths to Carla.
    Can't wait. Will it make any difference to how she feels about Liam though?

Will it make any difference to how she feels about Liam though?
    Of course not - no way. Whatever Carla wants, she gets and to he** with anyone else who stands in her way. I`m sure once the thrill of the chase is over and she got what she wanted from Liam she`ll lose interest.
    Carla shows obvious disdain for Maria and even reducules her in front of other people. That`s just plain spiteful and I hope she gets her comeuppance one day. Audrey has got her card marked though and she won`t stand any nonsence.
    I don`t know why I`m sticking up for Maria though as I don`t think Liam and Maria are a good couple anyway. I much prefered Liam and Leanne as a couple - they seemed more believable.

I dunno. I think Carla genuinely likes Liam loads. I don't think she'll lose interest. Not straight away anyway.

Can't wait to see it all though. . I'll be cheering for Carla all the way ;-).

I`m hoping when Danny comes back, Carla will set her sights on him. In my opinion Danny and Carla are perfect for each other - both are devious and out for what they can get. Danny would have met his match in Carla and vice vera.
    I wonder what will happen when Tony finds out? - and I`m sure he will. He`s very suspicious of Carla and Liam already. Tony might even cancel his orders from the factory - putting the peoples jobs in jeopardy.

If Tony cancels his orders with Underworld he is not much of a businessman if he lets his private life interfere with business. But he is surely going to find out that Carla's feelings are not for him. I like the Danny option, that will be interesting, but he might head straight for Leanne, putting Paul's nose out of joint.

Thread Information