Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Exeter 2008

Exeter 2008

EXETER 2008

On Feburary the 18th Exeter will return for an explosive season 6. "Last year was a great year for Exeter but 2008 is going to be bigger and better"
    Creator and porducer Dale Cooper reveals. "Last year the storylines were really much all about The Macklins and so this year while they will still be centre stage the rest of the cast will also have some brilliant storylines."

Whats in store???

Jennys back on the booze.
    After Andy and Kats secret was revealed about Warren being Andys son Jenny took it hard. "Her daughters left and no one knows where she is so its taking its toll on Jenny. Plus she has to deal with her and Andys new born child Hope as well as their troubled son Steve." So it comes as no suprise that in the first episode the former alcholic returns to drink. "Jenny is going through a rough patch and she is going to take it out on evreyone thats around her but its going to make for some great reading".

Sids demise.
    Sid Ramsden has always been rich and succsesful but when he gets on the wrong side of Andy Macklin things are about to get ugly. "It is true that Sid leaves but how he leaves will be something that you will have to wait and see."

Hit and Run.
    The Hancocks have only been in Charnley five minutes but their world will be turned upside down early in the year when one of their beloved family members is run over. "The Hancocks are a close knit family and so when one of them is run over it will really get emotional" but the biggest suprise is still to come when the driver will be one of Exeter Streets residents but who will it be???

The bitch is back.
    Season five left on a massive cliffhanger when Amy Scotman made a shocking return. But now that she is back what is she going to do??? Could she have another affair with her former brother in law Robert???

Happy birthday Exeter!!!

This year Exeter will be celebrating its 3rd year and we have been promised that it will be huge. "3 years is a milestone for us and we are going to have some really exciting episodes coming up with some old faces returning."

To catch up on last years Exeter and to see all charecter profiles click here;

http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/s...ad.php?t=70779

HE IS BACK

Evil Alex will once again wreck havoc in Charnley it was confirmed today. We at the Sun got all the latest from are Charnley spy.
    "This is Exeters third year and they are treating it as a landmarkand so its going to be a year long celebration.It is 100% true that evil Alex Macklin will make a return but it will only be brief and he only really appears in 2 or 3 episodes in the late spring. We can also confirm that there will be yet another death at the hands of Alex." Actor Sam Heughan was seen arriving at the Birmingham based studios last week.

Also confirmed to return is his on screen mother and ex-wife of Andy Macklin, Susan Macklin. "Susan is just as if not even more derranged than her son could she be working along side him to get revenge on Andy???"

The last time Alex appeared on the Midland based soap was November 2006 when he shot his dad and was arrested and locked up. Producers are hoping that this storyline will bring in new fans for the soap which recentley went under a major revamp.

Some more spoilers for 2008.

* Who attempts suicide???

* Who torches the club and who is trapped inside???

* Who is pregnant???

* Which favourite couple divorce???

* Who gets run over and who is the culprit???

* Who starts taking drugs???

ROBERT AND CHRISSIES FLAT INT AFTERNOON.

CHRISSIE AND ROBERT ARE IN THE KITCHEN CHRISSIE IS LOOKING OUT OF THE WINDOW WATCHING AMY WALKING INTO HER NEW SALON.

CHRISSIE: Who the hell does she think she is swanning around here thinking she can just walse back in.

ROBERT: Just leave it will you Chrissie.

CHRISSIE: Leave it that tart ripped apart are family she almost ended me and you. For gods sake you want me to leave it.

ROBERT: She is only trying to wined you up Chris.

CHRISSIE: Yeah well she is succseding.

CHRISSIE STORMS OUT OF THE KITCHEN AND WALKS TO THE DOOR.

ROBERT: Now where are you going.

CHRISSIE: To sort her out.

ROBERT: Oh dont bother just sit down and lets talk about this yeah.

CHRISSIE SITS DOWN ON THE COUCH AS DOES ROBERT.

THE ROUNDS LIVING ROOM INT AFTERNOON.

ALAN IS BUSY READING ONE OF HIS WESTERNS WHILE TRUDY IS DOING A CROSS WORD IN THE DAILY PAPER. THERE IS A KNOCK AT THE DOOR.

TRUDY: So i guess i will get that.

ALAN: Well im a bit busy love.

TRUDY: Yeah looks like it.

TRUDY LEAVES THE LIVING ROOM. AFTER A FEW MINUTES SHE WALKS BACK IN WITH KAT. ALAN LOOKS ANGRY.

TRUDY: I think i will go do the ironing.

TRUDY EXITS.

ALAN: So you finally decide to show your face.

KAT: I went to see Carol.

ALAN: Oh i know where you have been running away again thats what you where doing.

KAT: Dad.

ALAN: When the truth comes out you do a bloody runner. Its always the same with you. Your just like your mother you know that.

KAT: Im nothing like her.

ALAN: See there you are your afraid aint ya afraid to face the truth. Just like your mother.

KAT: Please dad i went to Carols to decide what to do.

ALAN: What like make things up with your son. Hes done a runner Kat and i doubt we will ever see him again.

KAT: Hes what.

ALAN: New years eve he came up to me and said that he was sorry and that was the last i saw and heard from him.

KAT: But why.

ALAN: Why do you think Kat he knew you were coming back and at the moment he cant bare to even talk about you.

KAT: Its not my fault.

ALAN: Of course it bloody is Kat face up to things will you its game over Kat and im disappointed in you. So i think its time you left go on get out of my sight.

KAT STARTS TO CRY.

KAT: Dad please.

ALAN: There was a time when i would have done anything for you my baby girl. But now your nothing more than a dissapointment so get out now.

KAT CONTINUES TO CRY AND SHE LEAVES A TEAR FALLS DOWN ALANS FACE.

EASYCUTS INT AFTERNOON.

AMY IS BUSY CUTTING SHARONS HAIR AMYS OTHER EMPLOYEES ARE SEEING TO THE CUSTOMERS.

SHARON: Its good to see you back Amy.

AMY: Well thank you Sharon.

SHARON: I know you left on a bit of a cloud but thats in the past now.

AMY: I hope Robert and Chrissie see it that way. Anyways i hear congratulations are in order for you and Nick your first baby.

SHARON: Yeah im so excited.

AMY: Oh pregnancy is so good. I would do it all over again.

SHARON: How is Kirsten.

AMY: Oh shes great i just enrolled her in the new nursery down the road.

SHARON: So your here to stay then.

AMY: I hope so.

THE LION INT AFTERNOON.

JENNY IS BEHINED THE BAR THE PUB IS BUSY. JENNY LOOKS DEPRESSED SHE RINGS THE BELL AND THE PUB FALLS SILENT.

JENNY: Im sorry but were closing for the rest of today.

ALAN: You what.

JENNY: So please if you would just leave NOW GET OUT.

EVREYONE LEAVES IN A HURRY EXCEPT FOR ALAN.

ALAN: You alright Jenny.

JENNY: Alan just go.

ALAN: I know things have not been easy recently.

JENNY: Just get out Alan please.

ALAN: Talk to me Jenny.

JENNY: I SAID GET OUT.

JENNY THROWS A PINT GLASS AT THE WALL. ALAN LOOKS SHOCKED.

ALAN: That could of hit me Jenny.

JENNY: GET OUT.

ALAN LEAVES IN A HURRY JENNY LOCKS THE DOORS. SHE LOOKS AROUND THE BAR.

EASYCUTS INT AFTERNOON.

AMY IS PACKING UP CLOSING FOR THE DAY. THE DOOR OPENS AND CHRISSIE WALKS IN COOL AND CALM.

AMY: Well well look who it is.

CHRISSIE: We need to talk.

AMY: I like the way your acting cool and calm Chrissie you should try hollywood.

CHRISSIE: I dont know why your back Amy and i really dont care but you better pack your bags and leave right now.

AMY LAUGHS.

AMY: Is that it come on Chrissie you can do better than that.

CHRISSIE: You dont know what im capable of Amy.

AMY: Oh im so scared.

CHRISSIE GRABS HOLD OF AMYS EAR AND TWISTS IT.

AMY: Get off me you bitch.

CHRISSIE: I could quite easily rip your ear off right now.

AMY: Get off me.

CHRISSIE LETS GO.

CHRISSIE: See i warned you. Now pack your bags and leave.

AMY: Oh no Chrissie im not going anywhere you see i know things about you things that would tear your world upside down.

CHRISSIE: What are you talking about.

AMY: Your abortion that you had 2 years ago remember Chrissie.

CHRISSIE: How did you know.

AMY: I followed you. Imagine what Robert would do knowing that you got rid of his child.

CHRISSIE: You wouldnt.

AMY: Oh i would.

CHRISSIE: What do you want from me.

AMY: All i want is for you to leave me and Kirsten alone stay out of our way and i will keep it all to myself.

CHRISSIE: And if i dont.

AMY: You know exactly what will happen.

AMY SMIRKS.

the Lion Int Afternoon.

the Bar Is Empty Jenny Walks In From The Back With A Baseball Bat. She Walks Up And Down The Bar And Starts To Smash The Place Up. Glass Flys Evreywhere As Jenny Tears Into The Bar. Jenny Stops When She Sees Herself In The Mirror A Reck She Swings The Bat And Smashes It Into The Mirror.

Thread Information