Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Depression

At least you acknowledge that you took your meds at the wrong time because you had a lie-in. Can you get back on track quickly by getting up just to take your meds and then going back to bed? Hope you feel better soon. xx

I do need to get up earlier than 1pm anyway. I'm wasting half the day. Going to bed an hour earlier would mean I get up about 10am. As my mum would say, I'm all to pot with it.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Good luck with getting back into the swing of it, but don't blame yourself too much- we all deserve holidays (and I'm not sure if it impacts *that* much about taking them at the same time... I don't think there's a problem with half lives like there is with some!

I think I might have depression but I want to feel good throughout 2010. I'm such a wreck right at this moment. I've just wanted to chat to somebody about it. I hate admitting it and I won't be going to a doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by DaVeyWaVey View Post
    I think I might have depression but I want to feel good throughout 2010. I'm such a wreck right at this moment. I've just wanted to chat to somebody about it. I hate admitting it and I won't be going to a doctor.
    If you ever wanna chat ya can chat to me on msn and i am sure plenty of other people will be happy to talk to you from here aswell. You aren't alone

Sig dedicated to Charley

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Xx-Vicky-xX For This Useful Post:

DaVeyWaVey (01-01-2010)

Oh Davey, I'm sorry to hear this. I'm around and will be on and off all night if you want to PM me. I know the feeling of wanting a year to be good, hopefully it will pick up- if you can nip it in the bud sooner rather than later that'll most definitely help you.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tori For This Useful Post:

DaVeyWaVey (01-01-2010)

I am also happy to provide a listening ear

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

DaVeyWaVey (01-01-2010)

Thanks for the offers of listening.

I've spoken to my mum about how i've been feeling and she said she hopes I don't go down the same route that my nan and auntie have gone down - they have both been diagnosed with depression in the past and have been on anti depressants before.

Yeah we are all here for you Davey, whenever you want a chat, just PM or FB.. and I'll be there to listen to you.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to CrazyLea For This Useful Post:

DaVeyWaVey (30-01-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by DaVeyWaVey View Post
    Thanks for the offers of listening.

I've spoken to my mum about how i've been feeling and she said she hopes I don't go down the same route that my nan and auntie have gone down - they have both been diagnosed with depression in the past and have been on anti depressants before.
    Did they have a bad experience with them? I'm not advocating this but you could always not tell your parents (what I've done). Have you tried counselling or anything? If you visit the doctor you may be surprised- they may have something else you could try; I've heard that sometimes they try and put you on anti depressants straight off, but I've never had that experience, they've always sent me to speak to someone before they tried meds.

Whatever you do, good luck and I'm here if need be.

Thread Information