Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Depression

Oh my god, mylife is spiralling out of control. I don't know what I'm feeling and I've been such a cow. I can't see through this jumble of darkness and it's scaring me. I just dumped my bf on his 16th and I font even know why. I suddenly felt so scared and wanted to cry. I don't want to hurt him because he is the most genuine nicest guy I've ever met but now I know he's going to hate me and I don't know what to do! Everything seems to much and I just want it all to stop. I want to cry and I need someone to talk too but I don't have anyone. I just want to get away from everything, from me and my life

Sweetheart, have you got anybody with you? YOu need to talk to somebody, either on the phone or in person. If there is nobody around call Samaritans, google their phone number. pm me, I will listen to you

Things can be worked out, believe me, I am sure we can help you

What happened?

Freckles you need to talk to someone to get some support. Is there not a young peoples counciling service available at your school. or doctors surgery.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

I really do recommend Samaritans if you have nobody around to talk to. Their contact details are at the top of every page. You can phone, email, write or drop into one of their centres. You don't have to give your name or location, you don't even have to speak about what's bothering you if you don't want to. If you want to talk about the weather, that's fine. There's no requirement or expectations to talk about anything and you can hang up at any time.

Please talk to somebody, whether its on here, a friend or a Sam.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Thank you guys, I'm feeling better now.
    Spoke with my sister, she's in Uni in Plymouth at the moment, but I rang her up and we had a long chat. Nice to hear her voice adn she helped me.

And friends are keeping my spirits up now, keeping focused on the future, and trying to be positive.

Quote Originally Posted by freckleface View Post
    Thank you guys, I'm feeling better now.
    Spoke with my sister, she's in Uni in Plymouth at the moment, but I rang her up and we had a long chat. Nice to hear her voice adn she helped me.

And friends are keeping my spirits up now, keeping focused on the future, and trying to be positive.
    thats good to hear its good to talk to anyone sometimes

Not been too bad lately. Been going out a lot. Keep doing this test and it says I have moderate depression. It's just an online test though. I keep a blog now. I'd post it on here but I don't want to be all 'me me me' and the centre of attention all the time.

I realise I am lucky in life. I know I am. I just don't seem to have any hobbies anymore. I can't concentrate when I read. My mind wanders and I'm just aimlessly thinking about nothing. I try and write but I can't. I try and do something but it never lasts. I want my blog to last for a long time and this is something I'm aiming for - to write a blog every day. It's funny though. Everyone thinks I'm fine. I just do funny things to not show it. I used to post lots on this forum too, but lost motivation to do that too.
    Last edited by DaVeyWaVey; 30-01-2010 at 22:55.

Have you done a PHQ-9 Test, Davey? That's the one doctors use, and perhaps more representative than some online ones? I can't remember whether you didn't want to go to the docs or not, but it may be worth a try. Good luck with the blog, I'm surprised how long mine has lasted, it's probably the thing I've stuck to for the longest... ever! I know what you mean about people thinking you're fine, no-one ever believed/s me!

Thread Information