Thread: Week 6

Week 6

Stuart arrives drunk at his AA meeting and, after leaving, tries to make amends with Chrissie, as the hospital drama continues. They have a series of arguments and she tells him they will never get back together. Furious, Stuart attacks Chrissie with a scalpel, slashing her face. Shocked at what he has done, he holds her hostage, gagging her so that he can stitch her wound – but Connie hears a noise coming from the theatre and bangs on the door.

Meanwhile, having agreed an ambitious treatment for his brother, Joseph is horrified to see him deteriorate. After battling to save his life with Ric and Michael, Joseph and Lady Byrne agree to let him pass away.

Still being teased about her fake date with Linden, Donna decides to "go on strike" rather than help Maria with an overweight patient.

Stuart is played by Connor Mullen, Chrissie by Tina Hobley, Connie by Amanda Mealing, Joseph by Luke Roberts, Ric by Hugh Quarshie, Michael by Hari Dhillon, Lady Byrne by Jane Asher, Donna by Jaye Jacobs and Maria by Phoebe Thomas.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to irish eyes For This Useful Post:

Abigail (17-01-2008), matt1378 (19-01-2008), moonstorm (17-01-2008), StarsOfCCTV (17-01-2008)

OMG! Stuart slashes Chrissie's face? He seems such a nice character!!! I really hoped that Chrissie had finally found someone to settle down with-I'm gettin a bit fed up of her dating every dr in Holby. Its just so unrealistic! I'd really like to see Connie and Sam together again too-and happy! For Grace's sake

Quote Originally Posted by irish eyes View Post
    Furious, Stuart attacks Chrissie with a scalpel, slashing her face. Shocked at what he has done, he holds her hostage, gagging her so that he can stitch her wound – but Connie hears a noise coming from the theatre and bangs on the door.
    I can't imagine Stuart doing that. Looks like Connie will get her wish and Stuart will leave.
    Thanks CrazyLea

I never saw that happening! Oh dear...Chrissie's having a rough time of it lately!

Poor Joseph first his father now his brother
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

I actually can't believe Stuart does that . . And we loved him so much Kasple . We have baaaad taste .

this just goes to prove that connie is a fine judge of character lol

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to squillyfer For This Useful Post:

JustJodi (20-01-2008), matt1378 (19-01-2008)

The plot seems rather far fetched to me but time will tell.xx

Thread Information