Page 9 of 70 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Thread: Carla Connor (Alison King)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post

Gray O'Brien has reportedly signed another contract for a year, so she can't kill him if she comes back early. Wonder who it will be, perhaps Luke
    Spoiler:
    who I think might be her brother
    oooh, i like your suspicion! the only person in the street who might know that would be Michelle.
    Check out my Strictly Come Dancing Blog! - The 2014 blogging has begun!

whats with all the killing?!

Obviously Tony would be who she would want to kill

It is meant to be an accidental killing,in self-defence, she is not coming back to murder him. She could have an argument with Luke or Tom or anybody else but at the moment, Tony seems the most likely victim.

What about Maria?
    If Carla came back n found out Tony n maria were together or summat and tried telling maria about tony killing liam. They have a fight n she ends up killing maria. Just a thought.
    I figured out why I'm so fat!!! The shampoo I use in the shower that runs down my body says "for extra volume and body" on the bottle. I'm going to start using dishwasher liquid, cos it says "removes fat that is otherwise difficult to remove" on the bottle!

Carla to return as Corrie killer?
    4 days ago

Coronation Street's Carla Gordon may be a ruthless businesswoman, but a killer - surely not?

According to The Sun, Carla, played by Alison King, will return from LA and commit murder in Weatherfield, although a Street spokesman said a number of storylines are being considered for her comeback.

Alison and her boyfriend, Corrie sound technician Adam Huckett, are currently taking a break following the birth of their daughter Daisy Mae last month.

"Lots of storylines are being discussed for Carla's return but it is still a long way off and nothing has been decided," explained a Corrie spokesperson. "Also we'd always honour someone's maternity leave and Alison will decide when she is ready to come back."

One thing we can reveal is Carla's on-screen man Tony is having a tough time without his estranged spouse.

Next Monday (March 23), he and smitten hairdresser Natasha will get up close and personal.

Their fling will leave Maria consumed by the green eyed monster, and she will even warn her lovable colleague off the businessman.

Could Maria and Liam's killer become an item this spring?

Only time will tell.
    CARLA WON'T BE COMMING BACK EARLY NOR KILLING ANNOY BODY CAUSE THE ENDING HASN'T EVEN BEEN FINALISED AS YET - JUST THE SUN RAMBLING ON AGAIN!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    whats with all the killing?!
    EAXTLY ITS REPETATIVE AND BORING

Alison King may cut short her maternity leave — to commit murder.

Soap bosses are begging her to return as factory femme fatale Carla Gordon in a new dramatic plot.

They want the new mum to become a killer just like her psychotic on-screen husband Tony. But Alison, 35, is still mulling over the early return. She and her Corrie sound technician boyfriend Adam Huckett are currently taking time out from the soap after the birth of their daughter Daisy Mae in February.

The shock new storyline sees Carla turn killer and Corrie chiefs need her back on screen sooner than planned.

A friend told TV Biz: “Alison couldn’t believe it when they asked her to come back early — it’s only weeks since she gave birth.”
    The star was even more surprised when told Carla was about to become a killer.

However, she was relieved to discover Carla will only kill in self-defence.

Her character was last seen driving out of Weatherfield.

She had just heard Tony (Gray O’Brien) confess he had her lover Liam Connor (Rob James-Collier) killed in a staged hit-and-run so he could have her to himself.

Under the new storyline, Carla will return early from America where she secretly fled. Coronation Street insiders are keeping tight-lipped about who she will murder.

But they say the plot will involve some of the most exciting Corrie scenes ever.
    Is she back filiming yet? Any idea when she will be back on screen?

I gather she is not coming back early from the producer's comments. It will be autumn before she is back on screen.

That's ages away

Thread Information