Page 55 of 70 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Thread: Carla Connor (Alison King)

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    Was it not said in Carla's last episode that there was a police investigation going on?
    That's correct. Carla went before the story had finished...strange decision.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 02-06-2016 at 12:38.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

parkerman (02-06-2016)

Was it not said in Carla's last episode that there was a police investigation going on? Or am I dreaming that?
    I must have missed that

I did at times like Carla and Nick as a couple and think she could have put up more of a fight for him in the end

Was it not said in Carla's last episode that there was a police investigation going on? Or am I dreaming that?
    Yes, Carla acknowledged she was leaving despite an investigation going on

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

parkerman (02-06-2016)

Yes, Carla acknowledged she was leaving despite an investigation going on

I think she fought so hard up until the wedding and had no fight left in her after that especially with the humiliation of the wedding

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to swmc66 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (03-06-2016), Perdita (04-06-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by swmc66 View Post
    I think she fought so hard up until the wedding and had no fight left in her after that especially with the humiliation of the wedding
    she caved to tracy's demands, letting her win, not put up much of a fight to me

Former Coronation Street star Alison King has quashed your hopes of a soap comeback – suggesting that she may even quit acting.

Alison, who played Carla Connor on the ITV soap, told the Daily Star that she has nothing lined up and may explore a career change.

"I've got no new acting projects in the pipeline," she said at the launch of Amaluna – Cirque du Soleil's new show. "I may actually leave acting behind and join the circus.

"I'll maybe have a go tonight and see how it pans out," she joked.

Carla arrived on the cobbles in December 2006, and spent nearly a decade there before quitting Weatherfield this May.

She was at the centre of several huge storylines, including running over Stella Price and her ongoing feud with arch-enemy Tracy Barlow.

Carla was also raped by her boyfriend Frank Foster (and then became a suspect in his murder), and found herself as part of another major storyline with her on-off affair to Peter Barlow, who she later married.

In the end, Carla left Weatherfield for a new life in Devon – after discovering that family friend Johnny Connor was actually her biological father.

Alison previously told Digital Spy that she would be interested in returning to Coronation Street.

"I would never ever say never and I just love that the door has been left open for her," she said. "It is really nice that the characters who have such a history on the street are able to go back.

"Of course, they are my family. I love them and I love working with them, but at the moment, I'm just going to take a different direction for a while."

Digital Spy

Guess they can recast ut will never be the same without her

I want Carla back too, but as a strong, independent woman like she was at first. And not back together with neither nick or Pete. Pete should be left on his own for a while. I like the new responsible Pete.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mariba For This Useful Post:

lizann (08-12-2016), parkerman (08-12-2016), Perdita (09-12-2016), swmc66 (08-12-2016)

Rob as well in the future hopefully

Thread Information