Page 54 of 70 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Thread: Carla Connor (Alison King)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    bye bye carla and remember roy and justin bieber's words love yourself
    I found the goodbyes a bit cringy, and I didn't even watch Carla and Tracy's last scene. Still, it was very good that Roy forgave her.

Carla was a completely different person when she arrived on the cobbles. I remember her as being very bitchy, selfish and hard-faced. How does someone change so completely in a few years?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (29-05-2016)

Did Carla even attempt to say goodbye to Nick or even try to win him back before leaving, I did think she loved him

Nick = not worth it. Just a hypocrite loser.

Quote Originally Posted by mariba View Post
    Nick = not worth it. Just a hypocrite loser.
    I think he has every right to be upset. He forgave her for the cheating. It's everything that she done he's heartbroken about. Lying and scheming to get him to move away from his family and give up his business. I know it was blackmail but she told him in their wedding day when she knew he had to avoid stress.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dalesfan For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (01-06-2016), Perdita (01-06-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Did Carla even attempt to say goodbye to Nick or even try to win him back before leaving, I did think she loved him
    She had to leave and it would have been too early for her to try to get him back, Nick would need time to digest the news, especially as he has mental issues right now. As Alison King gave a fair bit of notice about wanting to leave, I wish they had come up with a very much less predictable storyline ... I would have given her a business award and some high powered job like working for or with Victoria Beckham in LA and Nick not being able to fly because of his condition ... so he has to get better first while she goes ahead ... and then Leanne comforting Nick when he feels lonely and presto .. LA no longer an option

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (01-06-2016), tammyy2j (02-06-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Dalesfan View Post
    I think he has every right to be upset. He forgave her for the cheating. It's everything that she done he's heartbroken about. Lying and scheming to get him to move away from his family and give up his business. I know it was blackmail but she told him in their wedding day when she knew he had to avoid stress.
    I'd have been sympathetic to Carla for doing all that, because she was under duress at the time, if she'd shown any remorse for it. However, she appeared to feel no guilt at manipulating Nick. I don't blame him either, especially because what she did worsened his head injury symptoms and frightened him to death.

However, Carla's exit was an unnecessarily cruel one from a lot of viewers' point of view (including mine). Why couldn't she at least have left with her head held high?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Dalesfan (01-06-2016), Perdita (01-06-2016), tammyy2j (02-06-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    I'd have been sympathetic to Carla for doing all that, because she was under duress at the time, if she'd shown any remorse for it. However, she appeared to feel no guilt at manipulating Nick. I don't blame him either, especially because what she did worsened his head injury symptoms and frightened him to death.

However, Carla's exit was an unnecessarily cruel one from a lot of viewers' point of view (including mine). Why couldn't she at least have left with her head held high?
    I agree!

The writing for Nick and Carla the last few weeks wasn't great. Nick fought so hard for Carla over the year as a friend and lover. I just don't think he would have been that cruel. Maybe in the heat of the moment but in time he would have at least spoke to her. I suppose that's his head injury aswell. Also Carla made no attempt to fight for their relationship. She just leaves. Nick doesn't even know the full story and has now disappeared from screen. They could have at least had a heart to heart agreeing that Nick couldn't move and she couldn't stay and her leaving on better terms.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dalesfan For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (01-06-2016), parkerman (01-06-2016), Perdita (01-06-2016), tammyy2j (02-06-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Dalesfan View Post
    The writing for Nick and Carla the last few weeks wasn't great. Nick fought so hard for Carla over the year as a friend and lover. I just don't think he would have been that cruel. Maybe in the heat of the moment but in time he would have at least spoke to her. I suppose that's his head injury aswell. Also Carla made no attempt to fight for their relationship. She just leaves. Nick doesn't even know the full story and has now disappeared from screen. They could have at least had a heart to heart agreeing that Nick couldn't move and she couldn't stay and her leaving on better terms.
    That would have been a much better and more satisfying end for Carla.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Dalesfan (01-06-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    She had to leave and it would have been too early for her to try to get him back, Nick would need time to digest the news, especially as he has mental issues right now. As Alison King gave a fair bit of notice about wanting to leave, I wish they had come up with a very much less predictable storyline ... I would have given her a business award and some high powered job like working for or with Victoria Beckham in LA and Nick not being able to fly because of his condition ... so he has to get better first while she goes ahead ... and then Leanne comforting Nick when he feels lonely and presto .. LA no longer an option
    I think she should have at least tried to go see him before she left

As said I think by Dazzle in another thread how can Carla leave after the crash, is their no investigation?

I agree her exit storyline was bad

16. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (02-06-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I think she should have at least tried to go see him before she left

As said I think by Dazzle in another thread how can Carla leave after the crash, is their no investigation?

I agree her exit storyline was bad
    Was it not said in Carla's last episode that there was a police investigation going on? Or am I dreaming that?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (02-06-2016), tammyy2j (02-06-2016)

Thread Information