Page 53 of 70 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: Carla Connor (Alison King)

so leaves losing roy too tracy wins takes everything from her

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (26-05-2016)

No tracey loses

I don't like the way it seems to be going.. I think the whole wedding was already a farse. And so so boring to watch... yawn.. Hypocrite Nick was just laughable - wanted to punch him! Who does he think he is? Never made a mistake? It's good that David reminded him of Kylie. And then getting married but punishing Carla at the reception and humiliating her the worst possible way! Absolutely disgusting. I think Carla was blessed there to get away from him. He thinks he's perfect himself. Then we had to watch a loonie Gail attacking Carla..! ' my child '.. For goodness sake! There's no mom like a soap mom, creepy. Every reasonable person (even mom) would be understanding for both parties as there's always two sides in every story. Anyway - then Carla has to drive over Cathy as well! And lose Roy's friendship that meant most to her??? I surely hope Cathy is ok and Roy forgives Carla. Everyone must see that it was Tracy that drove Carla into it.. Please let Tracy get all the blame. Can't stand her! And write her off!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mariba For This Useful Post:

Perdita (26-05-2016)

People take sides when couples split all the time and in my own experience the other side's family can be the nastiest of the lot. Plus Gail has never been reasonable about defending her precious kids. Remember fighting Eileen in the street when Todd came out?

David called Nick out on his hypocrisy and I totally agree about humiliating Carla in public. However, these showdowns nearly always happen in public in soaps. I do understand Nick's point that he could never trust Carla again after all the lies. His own past behaviour doesn't change the fact that his relationship with Carla is now broken beyond repair.

I hope Tracy gets all the blame too, though I think that hope is futile. However, at the end of the day it was Carla that drove that car in a dangerous manner and caused the crash and I don't think the police would take the view that Tracy's to blame, despite her provocation. I'm wondering if Carla will to jail?
    Last edited by Dazzle; 26-05-2016 at 09:10.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Perdita (26-05-2016)

I think Nick was more concerned that Carla had given Tracy the money so that Robert could buy the Bistro and hadn't told him about it than he was about the infidelity after David had reminded him about Kylie. Nick had never really wanted to leave Weatherfield (and his mother ), so to find out he was tricked into selling up and leaving was the final straw for him.

I also think we have to remember that we, as the viewers, see a lot more of what's going on than the characters in the soap, so, while we have a good understanding of everything, individuals within the various storylines only have their own view of what's going on.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (26-05-2016), Perdita (26-05-2016), TaintedLove (27-05-2016), tammyy2j (26-05-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    People take sides when couples split all the time and in my own experience the other side's family can be the nastiest of the lot. Plus Gail has never been reasonable about defending her precious kids. Remember fighting Eileen in the street when Todd came out?

David called Nick out on his hypocrisy and I totally agree about humiliating Carla in public. However, these showdowns nearly always happen in public in soaps. I do understand Nick's point that he could never trust Carla again after all the lies. His own past behaviour doesn't change the fact that his relationship with Carla is now broken beyond repair.

I hope Tracy gets all the blame too, though I think that hope is futile. However, at the end of the day it was Carla that drove that car in a dangerous manner and caused the crash and I don't think the police would take the view that Tracy's to blame, despite her provocation. I'm wondering if Carla will to jail?
    I don´t think so, she is leaving today

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (26-05-2016), Glen1 (26-05-2016), parkerman (26-05-2016), tammyy2j (26-05-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    I think Nick was more concerned that Carla had given Tracy the money so that Robert could buy the Bistro and hadn't told him about it than he was about the infidelity after David had reminded him about Kylie. Nick had never really wanted to leave Weatherfield (and his mother ), so to find out he was tricked into selling up and leaving was the final straw for him.
    Yes, and understandably so. It was a very cruel thing to do to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I don´t think so, she is leaving today
    I don't understand why she wouldn't be charged for the crash...

I think all in all it was Nick that had the worse day. Carla chose to ruin his happiness on such a special day by revealing her unfaithfulness, and just as he got over that, Tracy went and made it ten times worse. His humiliation was also a public one. And now he'll have to contend with Gail being even more over-protective...

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (26-05-2016), parkerman (26-05-2016), Perdita (26-05-2016), TaintedLove (27-05-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    Yes, and understandably so. It was a very cruel thing to do to him.

I don't understand why she wouldn't be charged for the crash...

I think all in all it was Nick that had the worse day. Carla chose to ruin his happiness on such a special day by revealing her unfaithfulness, and just as he got over that, Tracy went and made it ten times worse. His humiliation was also a public one. And now he'll have to contend with Gail being even more over-protective...
    I can´t see her getting arrested for the crash, never to be seen and heard of again, surely she would be waiting for a court case to be dealt with and not be in prison all that time as she has not yet been found guilty ... somehow I am more than disappointed at her exit storyline

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (26-05-2016), Glen1 (26-05-2016), parkerman (26-05-2016), tammyy2j (26-05-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I can´t see her getting arrested for the crash, never to be seen and heard of again, surely she would be waiting for a court case to be dealt with and not be in prison all that time as she has not yet been found guilty ... somehow I am more than disappointed at her exit storyline
    Was she drinking

I am disappointed in her exit too

I want her to part on good terms with Roy

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (26-05-2016), Glen1 (26-05-2016), lizann (26-05-2016), mariba (26-05-2016), Perdita (26-05-2016)

bye bye carla and remember roy and justin bieber's words love yourself

Thread Information