Page 51 of 70 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: Carla Connor (Alison King)

Carla you should not put your trust in Tracy or give her money as she will only ask for more and tell nick everything anyway

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to swmc66 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (10-03-2016), Perdita (15-03-2016), tammyy2j (10-03-2016)

This story is getting ridiculous!!!!! Best way to deal with a blackmailier is expose them and come clean about what they have on you. Thats less of an evil. My friend was being blackmailed for £3,000 once a guy threatened to tell her family she was involved with a man after she left her husband who was violent. At one stage. She ended up in a refuge. Anyway i made her tell her father then took her straight to the police to report him. Sorted

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to swmc66 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (15-03-2016), LouiseP (15-03-2016), Perdita (15-03-2016), tammyy2j (15-03-2016)

Coronation Street star Alison King has revealed that she is still in the dark over her character Carla Connor's exit storyline, but hints that her impending wedding to Nick could end in tears.

The popular actress revealed earlier this year that she has chosen to quit the show for good. Up until that point, it was thought that she was simply taking a break.

While the soap's bosses have already sown the seeds for Carla's upcoming departure, King has admitted that she still doesn't know how it will play out and won't be filming the scenes for a while.

Speaking about her exit, she said: "I am not entirely sure of the exact details as yet. It is a good few months before we even film them so I am working on the scripts that build up to it. I am intrigued as to how it is going to play out."

However, fans shouldn't worry as there is plenty of drama in store for Carla before she heads out of Weatherfield, including her impending wedding to Nick Tilsley, which is set to be an action-packed event.

Carla cheated on Nick over the Christmas period by having a one-night stand with Robert Preston, but with her fiance currently in the dark over her infidelity, it looks like their nuptials could go ahead.

Discussing her character's big day, King said: "The wedding is going to be quite understated - it is her fourth time so it is more low key.

"I am thrilled it is going to be at the Bistro so we don't have to be on location for days! But whilst the wedding might be understated and low key, the drama definitely won't be!

"She will interestingly [wear a white dress]. It possibly should have been black, but no she goes for white. Again, it's quite understated and I have been involved in the choosing of the dress."

Carla might be planning a long-term future with Nick, but she has a big obstacle in her way - she is being blackmailed by a vengeful Tracy Barlow.

Tracy knows all about Carla's tryst with Robert and is making her pay for it, but just how much more of Tracy's scheming can Carla take?

King said: "If it wasn't about Nick, Carla would have snapped before now. She would be snapping Tracy's head off.

Robert is the new owner of the Bistro
    © ITV
    "But the stakes are too high for her. I am sure at some point though Tracy might just tip her over the edge. This is a very different Carla we are seeing at the moment so it remains to be seen just how far Tracy can push her.

"There is this one big secret and if Tracy blows it then it could be the end of this life that Carla wants with Nick. If Carla had told Nick straight away then maybe she would not be in this position now and they could have moved on from it, but as time goes on it gets more difficult to come clean which means that Tracy holds all the cards and she knows that."

Digital Spy

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (16-03-2016)

Can Carla escape Tracy's evil schemes and ride off into the sunset with Nick?

Alison King hints at all the drama to come!

How worried is Carla that Tracy holds the key to destroying her life?

Yes there is this one big secret and if Tracy blows it then it could be the end of the life that Carla wants with Nick. If Carla had told Nick straight away then maybe she would not be in this position now and they could have moved on from it, but as time goes on it gets more difficult to come clean which means that Tracy holds all the cards and she knows that.

Is she desperate to get away from the Street because of Tracy, or does she feel like she’s being forced out of her home?

She is the sort of person who likes the idea of starting afresh. She has left the Street before when things have got too much for her but this time Tracy is forcing her hand. She loves Nick so much that she doesn’t want to lose him and this is the only thing she can think of. It is harder too for her to go this time as she has family on the street that she cares about.

There’s drama at the factory this week – how difficult is it for Carla not to get involved?

She has completely taken her eye off the ball at the factory. Aidan wants to prove that he can do it without her, it is her achilles heel and her precious thing but she knows she has got to let it go eventually so her only way of dealing with that is to let it go now and not be such a part of it.

If Tracy continues to blackmail her, is there a risk that Carla will snap?

Maybe at the moment she just thinks it would be easier to walk away - if it wasn’t about Nick she would have snapped before now, she would be snapping her head off. But the stakes are too high for her. I am sure at some point though Tracy might just tip her over the edge, this is a very different Carla we are seeing at the moment so it remains to be seen just how far Tracy can push her.

Does it pain Carla that this situation is slipping further and further out of her control?

Yes it does, it infuriates her, she is not someone who is used to being the underdog - to have someone else having the upper hand.

Do you think a quiet life in the country is what Carla really wants, though?

I think anywhere with Nick would be great and she sees it as an exciting possibility. It is a nice idea or ideal but in reality I am not sure it would be enough for her. She does tend to thrive off drama but maybe she thinks this time the quiet life is a better option.

Will she be sad to leave Weatherfield if it gets that far?

She has found happiness with Nick and he is the key. She thinks that as long as she is with him then leaving Weatherfield will be ok.

If you were Carla’s friend, what advice would you give her?

I would tell her to tell Nick and take the power away from Tracy, without power blackmailers are nothing. She would have to cope with the fallout from Nick but I would hope they could work through it and come out the other side. Nothing would give me greater pleasure than seeing Carla tell Tracy to get lost. I would tell Carla to throw herself at Nick’s mercy.

How are you feeling as you move closer to leaving the show?

Calm, a bit sick, excited, for me it is about saying goodbye to some amazing people who I Iove working with, both cast and crew. I am ready to say farewell to Carla but I will miss everybody here.

Were you pleased when you found out what your leaving story would be?

I am not entirely sure of the exact details as yet. It is a good few months before we even film them so I am working on the scripts that build up to it and am intrigued as to how it is going to play out.

Are you pleased that Tracy and Carla’s feud has become such a classic Corrie rivalry?

I couldn’t be more pleased as Kate Ford is a joy to work with, we have great fun. I guess they have wanted to create a rivalry a bit like Ken and Mike’s from all those years ago and hopefully we have been able to deliver.

Are you eyeing up any souvenirs from the set to take with you?

Half the clothes are mine anyway so I will be packing a suitcase! I would love some of the quote plaques from the Bistro but I doubt I would get away with pinching them - and of course I would love to take Nick Tilsley!

Can you give us any sneaky hints from what to expect from Carla and Nick’s wedding?

The wedding is going to be quite understated - it is her fourth time so it is more low key, I am thrilled it is going to be at the Bistro so we don’t have to be on location for days! But whilst the wedding might be understated and low key the drama definitely won’t be!

Will Carla be wearing white again?!

She will interestingly - it possibly should have been black but no, she goes for white, again quite understated and I have been involved in the choosing of the dress.

ITV

her last filming was today

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (28-04-2016), maidmarian (28-04-2016)

Alison King has been paid an emotional goodbye after filming her final scenes on Coronation Street.

The actress shocked the soap world recently by announcing she was leaving the show, and today was her last day on set.

King was applauded by the cast and crew members after wrapping up filming.

The likes of Ryan Thomas, Daniel Brocklebank and Jane Danson also paid tribute to the actress as she exits the soap.

Digital Spy

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (30-04-2016), maidmarian (30-04-2016)

Coronation Street​ is preparing for an explosive week if this new trailer is anything to go by.

An episode will be shown each night, following the lives of the cobble's residents over 24 hours as Carla Connor prepares to marry Nick Tilsley and ​Callum Logan's body is unearthed.

Watch a hint of the action here:

https://www.facebook.com/CoronationS...3886747062659/
    ​​

Carla is shown apprehensive ahead of her nuptials to Nick, worried that a vengeful Tracey Barlow will reveal her fling with Robert Preston.

Lucky she's got her dad Johnny on hand who won't let Tracey ruin the wedding. Also a sweet Roy is preparing to walk her down the aisle alongside her bridesmaids.

But Carla may be about to reveal all to Nick herself, as she asks to speak to him as they stand at the altar making their vows.

These will be Carla's last scenes on the soap, but what the circumstances are of her departure, we just don't know.

Away from the bride and groom's problems, Nick's grandma Audrey Roberts tempts fate as she tells other grandson David Platt at the reception: "I don't see how things can get much worse..."

Cue the arrival of police on Coronation Street as Callum's body is discovered and David tells his fellow accomplices Kylie and Sarah Platt: "We need to get out now."

It's going to be one hell of an exciting week on the cobbles.

Digital Spy

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (08-05-2016), Glen1 (08-05-2016), maidmarian (08-05-2016), swmc66 (08-05-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    their vows.

Away from the bride and groom's problems, Nick's grandma Audrey Roberts tempts fate as she tells other grandson David Platt at the reception: "I don't see how things can get much worse..."

Cue the arrival of police on Coronation Street as Callum's body is discovered and David tells his fellow accomplices Kylie and Sarah Platt: "We need to get out now."

It's going to be one hell of an exciting week on the cobbles.

Digital Spy
    That will just about finish Audrey off. Gail and Councillor Sally Metcalfe's reaction should be interesting to say the least.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Glen1 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (08-05-2016), maidmarian (08-05-2016), Perdita (08-05-2016)

What about all their kids

I can´t wait to see Carla´s exit .. I doubt she will be back but would they are kill her off?
    Last edited by Perdita; 08-05-2016 at 18:15.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (08-05-2016)

Thread Information