Page 5 of 70 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: Carla Connor (Alison King)

Quote Originally Posted by fareehab4ne1 View Post
    Im not sure if Liam goes through with the wedding to Maria, seems like he will run away with Carla. I hope not Carla does not suit him
    He better not run away with Carla

Quote Originally Posted by fareehab4ne1 View Post
    Im not sure if Liam goes through with the wedding to Maria, seems like he will run away with Carla. I hope not Carla does not suit him
    run away where?
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Hmm well if Carla runs away, she can run far, far away and never come back

Just seems like they will elope or something

doubt that carla gets up the duff.
    actually i hope that she doesn't. you can't sleep with anyone in soap land and not end up pregnant!

Or on the other side of the coin...try for babies for years and still can`t conceive.

If Carla is pregnant, it might not be Liam who is the father of course, there is also Tony to be considered.

Carla is not pregnent as her and liam dont sleep together, yay
    maria and liam forvever

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    If Carla is pregnant, it might not be Liam who is the father of course, there is also Tony to be considered.
    Yeah....I forgot about him
    I just really stand Carla

Carla's anger at Liam

OVER on Corrie, Liam arrives back in Weatherfield and tells Carla that he and Maria are going to try for another baby!

Furious, she gets her revenge by blackmailing him into selling his share of the factory.

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned," laughs Rob James-Collier, who plays Liam.

"Usually, Carla is like an ice queen, but she was hurt when Liam told her he was getting back with Maria. Forcing him to sell up is her way of getting back at him."

Liam and Maria seem to be back on track when they return from their holiday at the start of the week.

He even gets down on one knee to give his wife her wedding ring back * and they decide to try for another baby!

When Liam tells Carla the news, she tells him she wants him out of her life * and that includes Underworld!

She sets up a meeting between Liam and Tony, then tells Liam to offer to sell his share of the business or else she'll tell Maria that they slept together.

Tony agrees to buy Liam out, but makes a paltry offer for his share.

But Carla has Liam backed into a corner and he has no option but to shake hands on the deal.

While Maria is livid when she hears about the sale from Carla, Liam feels as if he is a mere pawn in her game.

"Liam loves the job," adds Rob.

"He doesn't want to sell, but Carla makes damn sure he hasn't got a choice!"

From The Sun

This is getting too stupid now, wish they thought about a different way to tell Maria that Liam has been cheating on her, I am sure she will find out in the end, but I suppose they are paving the stones for Liam's exit

Thread Information