Page 4 of 70 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Carla Connor (Alison King)

Hope it doesnt happen, I hate Carla so cant stand the Carla Liam thing

its all very boring if you ask me, ive got no interest in any of them
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

I really like it. I don't know why. I think I'm a sucker for tv pairings... which you've probably noticed if you see me in other threads. I love the chemistry between Liam and Carla. It's so much better than the chemistry of Liam and Maria. It's cute I think.

Thing with me though.. I love the build up to relationships.. like the will they, won't they.. but when the people actually get together I get bored of them.
    Last edited by CrazyLea; 11-01-2008 at 00:56.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLea View Post
    I really like it. I don't know why. I think I'm a sucker for tv pairings... which you've probably noticed if you see me in other threads. I love the chemistry between Liam and Carla. It's so much better than the chemistry of Liam and Maria. It's cute I think.

Thing with me though.. I love the build up to relationships.. like the will they, won't they.. but when the people actually get together I get bored of them.
    I am like that too, but I definitely like Liam and Carla together.

I hope Liam sticks at it with maria,cant stand Carla,she's so sure of her self,i prefer maria,shes a nicer person and deserves a bit of luck.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to chance For This Useful Post:

TaintedLove (11-01-2008)

I hope Carla isn't pregnant but it would be better to have her pregnant than Maria. If i remember didn't Carla not want kids.

I can't stand Liam with either Maria or Carla i liked him with Leanne but i can't see them reuniting.

So with Maria pregnant and if rumours are true with Carla and Rosie also, Corrie will be having a baby boom. I think Maria may lose the baby when she finds out about Liam and Carla.

I can't stand Liam with either Maria or Carla i liked him with Leanne but i can't see them reuniting.
    Thank you. We were good together weren't we .
    Last edited by CrazyLea; 11-01-2008 at 17:24.

Quote Originally Posted by chance View Post
    I hope Liam sticks at it with maria,cant stand Carla,she's so sure of her self,i prefer maria,shes a nicer person and deserves a bit of luck.
    I couldn`t agree more!!! I am detesting Carla more and more with each episode.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLea View Post

Im like that too, I love a good TV couple but at dont like Liam and Carla, I cant stand them
    I prefered Liam and leanne

Im not sure if Liam goes through with the wedding to Maria, seems like he will run away with Carla. I hope not Carla does not suit him

Thread Information