Page 11 of 70 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Carla Connor (Alison King)

If she would not act the way she does with Tony, her in-laws would treat her with more respect.

I know.
    Her in-laws feel like she is dis-honouring their son's memory by having a 'new man' in her life so soon. I doubt the inlaws will ever believe that Liam and Carla had an affair

Alison King returned to filming at Coronation Street this morning, DS can exclusively confirm.

The 36-year-old's character Carla Gordon fled Weatherfield in a whirlwind back in February following her screen husband Tony Gordon's (Gray O'Brien) confession to murdering her lover Liam Connor (Rob-James Collier).

Off screen, however, King took maternity leave after it was announced that she was expecting her first child with her sound technician boyfriend Adam Huckett.

King finished filming in December and only days after her temporary screen departure in February, she gave birth to a healthy baby girl called Daisy Mae.

A Corrie source this morning told DS: "Everyone's really excited to have Ali back on set and she's looking absolutely fantastic.

"Carla left the Street with so many questions unanswered, so we can't wait to see how the storyline unfolds when she finds out that Tony's seeing Maria - the woman he widowed in cold blood."

They added: "Carla's the only one that knows the truth about Liam's death, so will her return spell the beginning of the end for her husband? Or will Tony manage to worm his way out of yet another impossible situation?"

Earlier this year, it was revealed that Gray O'Brien is to take a break from Coronation Street towards the end of the year to fulfil his pantomime commitments. However, it has been confirmed that he will make a comeback in the New Year to film the climax to Tony's story.

King's return will also signal the temporary departure of Samia Smith - who played Maria Connor - as she, too, takes maternity leave to have her first child with her husband Matt.

Carla makes her return to Weatherfield on screen in mid-October.

I really cant wait to see her

I have been waiting for her to return for too long now

I think she is one of the most glamorous women on the street.

I prefer Marias look

I love Carla, her look, personality and her zest for life.

Have you guys and girls seen the pics from the christening with Carla making an appearance?

Quote Originally Posted by GossipGirl View Post
    I prefer Marias look
    i agree marias look is stunning and stylish, even her maternity wear was gorg....

Quote Originally Posted by Hannelene View Post
    I love Carla, her look, personality and her zest for life.

Have you guys and girls seen the pics from the christening with Carla making an appearance?
    i have seen them but carla doesn't appear at the chrisning shes near by but tony stops her making a scene and sets jimmy on her. i have read she ends up killing jimmy and thats why shes only back for a week and then a month later at the end of Nov. Carla doesn't tell maria anything when she returns in october.

Thread Information