Page 60 of 70 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: Carla Connor (Alison King)

When Carla comes home, some fans may question the direction of her return storyline warns show boss Kate Oates. She has revealed that the plot will be a big surprise and will show a new side to Carla. But something that won’t change is her close bond with father figure Roy – which is set to make Johnny jealous

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/11/10/25-maj...6/?ito=cbshare
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (16-11-2017)

Oates Alison's return storyline, revealing that it is not what the audience may presume.

"Carla's comeback storyline is good," she added. "I don't think it's what people would expect.

"It's a storyline that's got long-running consequences.

"I think when she first comes back, people will be like, 'Oh, I didn't expect this to be her returning story,' but as it runs on, things will become clear and they will realise why Corrie has brought her back."

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (28-11-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    if the cancer leaves robert that he cant have kids maybe carla returns with his child now that would be a kicker for michelle
    She is returning with a secret and is not drinking anymore

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Perdita (28-11-2017)

Coronation Street: Carla to be Kate’s confidant when she returns, says Faye Brookes
    The Corrie star teases Carla's Christmas comeback and Connor family reunion
    Carla Connor will be thrust straight back into the spotlight when she returns to Coronation Street next month, and is set to become embroiled with sister Kate’s secret relationship with Rana Nazir.
    Speaking to RadioTimes.com, Faye Brookes, who plays lovestruck Kate, teased Carla’s involvement in her character’s controversial love story with the married nurse once she’s back on the cobbles.
    “Carla will be a confidant for Kate, 100 per cent” revealed the actress. “After all the drama that’s happened to Carla, I don’t think that she is going to judge! Out of everyone, she’s the one Kate is going to turn to.”
    Alison King recently resumed filming on the Corrie set after an 18-month break as the popular factory boss, following a decade of high drama that included several failed marriages, miscarriage, murders and general emotional mayhem.
    And while life off screen is obviously not as traumatic for the Connor women, Brookes reveals her reunion behind the scenes with King is still pretty lively. “Alison, Kym Marsh (Michelle Connor) and I are sharing a dressing room at the moment, and it is havoc! We have a really good relationship on and off screen and it’s nice to have Ali back. She said it has been so easy to return.”
    Kate and Rana’s forbidden romance is currently at the centre of the show, with Luke Britton now in on the secret. Next week, when pushed by Luke to stop stringing Kate along, Rana reveals she is pregnant – but no one, not even husband Zeedan, knows.
    Looks like Carla and Kate are going to have a lot of catching up to do when she reappears in the run-up to Christmas…

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Not him .. she has a fling with Daniel ...

Coronation Street's Carla Connor will embark on a shock fling with Daniel Osbourne when she returns to Weatherfield later this month.

Alison King is reprising her popular role as Carla after 18 months away, with her comeback scenes airing on Friday, December 22.

Not only is Carla hiding a huge secret from her loved ones upon her return, but The Sun has now revealed that her colourful love life is about to rear its head once again.

This time, it's reportedly Daniel Osbourne who catches Carla's eye — leaving his brother Peter unsettled when he hears what the pair have been up to.

Long-term viewers will know that Peter and Carla share a long and complicated history – making her latest fling all the more controversial.

Kate Oates recently teased a surprise new romance for Daniel, saying: "She's unexpected. I think that people will go, 'Oh! That's a slightly crazy pairing!' I don't want to give too much away.

"It's one of those slightly unusual dynamics where, if you think about it, you can see what each of them is getting out of the relationship, but on paper you might think, 'Oh, that's a surprise'.

"But I would encourage the viewers who are wrong-footed by it, in a way that they are uncomfortable with it, to think about what each character might be getting out of this little fling and it will hopefully make more sense."

Alison also teased a shock love interest for Carla upon her Christmas comeback — teasing that it could all be part of a wider agenda.

"There is someone she has a little fling with, but she is a bit like a cat with a mouse playing with him", she said.

"It's something to do, it's not a big romance, and she also has another agenda for setting her sights on this person."

Digital Spy
    I could see her with Adam but not Daniel

So she is 'carrying ' a secret. People carry a baby

10. The Following User Says Thank You to swmc66 For This Useful Post:

Perdita (09-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by swmc66 View Post
    So she is 'carrying ' a secret. People carry a baby
    I think maybe she was pregnant when she left so is possibly going to be joined at some point by a child.
    Last edited by Cheetah; 09-12-2017 at 20:55.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    She is returning with a secret and is not drinking anymore
    has cancer or needs new liver dying of cirrhosis

I wonder if Carla’s returns puts Jenny’s undies in a twist

jolly carla not drinking and now all about family just not rob, must be dying

Thread Information