Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Carla Connor (Alison King)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Carla Cracks It

From The Daily Star

CRACKING Carla Connor will finally get her way with brother-in-law Liam in some of the steamiest Corrie scenes ever screened.

Viewers will see sultry Carla strip off in a hotel bathroom for a red-hot sex session with the
    factory boss.

Fans will glimpse her stepping into the shower after she leaves the bathroom door ajar so that lucky Liam can catch her reflection in the steamed-up mirror.

It is the climax of her mission to seduce him during a New Year business trip to Birmingham.

But he is thrown into complete turmoil by his sizzling hotel romp.

Sneaky Carla knows that he is about to become a dad with his pregnant wife-to-be Maria Sutherland (Samia Smith, 25).

So the vixen, played by Alison King, 34, decides to book only one room for herself and Liam, later claiming it was a mistake.

When they get to their luxury suite, he showers first and is then taken aback by the seductive sight of Carla sprawled out on the bed in a silk dressing gown, sipping champagne from the mini-bar.

Determined not to misread the situation, he asks her what the sleeping arrangements are.

But Liam (Rob James-Collier, 31) is left in no doubt about her intentions when she tells him: “Let’s cross that bridge when we come to it – or not, as the case may be.”

Corrie executives believe that the torrid lust scenes that follow are the hottest in the soap’s 47-year history.

A Corrie insider revealed: “Liam and Carla have been simmering for each other for ages, and she sees their business trip as the perfect occasion to lure him between the sheets.”

“Their passion has been building for months, and viewers have been desperate for them to get it on.

“The scenes will be done in typical Street fashion, and viewers will see Carla drop her dressing-gown to give Liam a full glimpse of her body.

“The episode includes a shower scene and will probably be the steamiest ever included in the show.”

OMG! what do u lot think?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bubblegum For This Useful Post:

alvinsduckie (16-12-2007), bingojuls (20-12-2007), sam23 (15-01-2008), tammyy2j (12-12-2007)

I think it sounds good .

I think this sounds great, I like the way Liam and Carla are around each others its really good, Cant wait to see if they actually become a couple or just have an affair

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

Shame Liam is cheating on Maria but it was inevitable that Carla and Liam were going to get together. I would prefer those two anyway but feel sorry for Maria.

ohhh sounds oh so gd
    Last edited by hoppy_001; 12-12-2007 at 09:27.

Yay, Liam is so not right with LIam, i have been witing for him to tget it together with Carla.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubblegum View Post
    From The Daily Star

Fans will glimpse her stepping into the shower after she leaves the bathroom door ajar so that lucky Liam can catch her reflection in the steamed-up mirror.

Phew! Sounds good to me! Let's hope they put this episode on after the watershed...if you know what I mean!

Carla Connor (Alison King)

I read somewhere that Carla might also be pregnant by Liam as Maria is. If this turns out to be true, it will be dramatic on Corrie.

I think the soap shops should get new suppliers Does no one ever use contraception .

I hope it doesn't happen personally.. as much as I like the Liam/Carla pairing... they'd be cute kids though . And god help Liam where Maria is concerned if it did turn out to be true. She won't be saving him at the LD.. she'll be pushing him

Hope it doesnt happen, I hate Carla so cant stand the Carla Liam thing

Thread Information