Page 66 of 67 FirstFirst ... 165664656667 LastLast
Results 651 to 660 of 670

Thread: Carla Connor (Alison King)

  1. #651
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    189
    Thanked: 155
    can only hope this is a more interesting storyline than it sounds, Carla is quite wooden and not that interesting to watch.

  2. #652
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    313
    Thanked: 532
    Did the roof of Underworld not fall in last year? At least, something happened to it, which is why most characters were out of work for ages.
    Also, Carla's had an emotional breakdown before, after the Victoria Court fire in 2015. (and she was wrongly accused then too.) The writers just seem to be repeating themselves where Carla's concerned.

  3. #653
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    19,924
    Thanked: 12403
    Quote Originally Posted by emerald View Post
    Did the roof of Underworld not fall in last year? At least, something happened to it, which is why most characters were out of work for ages.
    Also, Carla's had an emotional breakdown before, after the Victoria Court fire in 2015. (and she was wrongly accused then too.) The writers just seem to be repeating themselves where Carla's concerned.
    the roof was stolen as part of adam and eva clean out payback on aidan

  4. #654
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    At Home
    Posts
    44,606
    Thanked: 35690
    Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    the roof was stolen as part of adam and eva clean out payback on aidan
    A kind Mr Phelan worked his socks off though to put it back up so they could open the factory again

  5. #655
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    313
    Thanked: 532
    It still sounds repetitive though. No doubt Carla will hit the bottle again.

  6. #656
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    At Home
    Posts
    44,606
    Thanked: 35690
    Quote Originally Posted by emerald View Post
    It still sounds repetitive though. No doubt Carla will hit the bottle again.
    Apparently she does!

  7. #657
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    19,924
    Thanked: 12403
    Quote Originally Posted by emerald View Post
    It still sounds repetitive though. No doubt Carla will hit the bottle again.
    when did she stop hitting it

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

    parkerman (21-12-2018)

  9. #658
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    313
    Thanked: 532
    I don't think I can watch her having another meltdown. Why do the writers think the only way to make her sympathetic is to make her a complete and utter victim?

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emerald For This Useful Post:

    lizann (25-03-2019), Perdita (24-12-2018)

  11. #659
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    19,924
    Thanked: 12403
    carla treats aidan's kidney very well with fine red wine

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

    LouiseP (25-03-2019)

  13. #660
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    19,924
    Thanked: 12403
    everyone covering for her, lies and bribes

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

    LouiseP (25-03-2019)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •