Page 7 of 70 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Thread: Carla Connor (Alison King)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I really hope Tony dumps Carla

I cant stand Carla i wish she was killed instead of Liam

Poor Maria and Michelle i dont feel sorry for Carla at all
    I feel exactly the same!

I feel sorry for Maria. First of all she loses a baby, then her husband gets killed and then she will eventually find out that he was cheating on her with the slapper Carla.

I really hope Carla gets her cummupance (sp??) for what she has done to that poor girl. TBH Liam wouldn't be dead if she wasn't around.

Quote Originally Posted by miccisy View Post

I really hope Carla gets her cummupance (sp??) for what she has done to that poor girl. TBH Liam wouldn't be dead if she wasn't around.
    I agree I know that it was tony that killed him but still Carla has been pretty bad

I
    It takes two to tango and Liam certainly made advances to her, right up until the end. I think they made the better couple anyway as I can't stand Maria with her squeeky voice

Isnt Carla leaving soon??

I think she is, i reckon the wedding or the not to be wedding will be the reason she goes on maternity leave. It would fit in well i think.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I
    It takes two to tango and Liam certainly made advances to her, right up until the end. I think they made the better couple anyway as I can't stand Maria with her squeeky voice
    Couldn't agree more!!!! Liam & Carla were always the better couple, it's soap land the thing that killed Liam was the actor leaving, lol, but if you really want to blame someone, you could say that Carla & Liam not admitting their love killed him, not Carla. Carla gave him every chance for a life together months ago, but he choose Maria, then realised he'd made a mistake. There is no in between here people either like Liam / Carla or Liam / Maria, and anyone who likes the second couple are always gong to blame Carla for Liam's death.

I'm personally waiting for the day when Carla find's out Tony arranged Liam's murder, because out of the 2 women who loved him (and yes there was 2 of them) i believe Carla will make Tony's life a living hell to get revenge.

Quote Originally Posted by BeckyBee View Post
    I
    Couldn't agree more!!!! Liam & Carla were always the better couple, it's soap land the thing that killed Liam was the actor leaving, lol, but if you really want to blame someone, you could say that Carla & Liam not admitting their love killed him, not Carla. Carla gave him every chance for a life together months ago, but he choose Maria, then realised he'd made a mistake. There is no in between here people either like Liam / Carla or Liam / Maria, and anyone who likes the second couple are always gong to blame Carla for Liam's death.

I'm personally waiting for the day when Carla find's out Tony arranged Liam's murder, because out of the 2 women who loved him (and yes there was 2 of them) i believe Carla will make Tony's life a living hell to get revenge.

Totally agree with you. Hell has no fury like a woman scorned. Tony better watch out because there will be two women after him, I hope that they make him suffer and not just have him arrested and jailed.

I
    I never bought into Liam/Carla as a couple. maybe because the writers pushed them as a couple too soon with no chemistry after Paul's death.

I dont like Liam/Maria as a couple either.

Liam was best with Leanne they had the best chemistry.

I really Carla gets her just desserts. She toyed with Liam.

Liam is dead so he got his so i hope Tony kills Carla (Superlips) also

I hope Tony is found out soon

Thread Information