Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Week 5

Week 5

Monday

Roxy is determined to reveal Jack's true colours, in tonight's visit to Walford. Zainab, meanwhile, is troubled – the family are seriously in debt but she attempts to keep the news to herself.

Tuesday

Ronnie and Jack's relationship hits the skids, just as they are talking of moving in together, in tonight's visit to Walford.

Meanwhile, Minty is excited about becoming a dad, but Hazel looks uneasy after a doctor's appointment.

Thursday

In tonight's visit to Walford, Dot puts out the milk bottles. The Square is dark, it's night time and in the distance there's London evening noise – laughter, cars, a scream. Dot looks around before going back inside. She locks her door; she is alone with her tape recorder.

Friday

Minty is excited about the pregnancy, but Hazel has something on her mind, in the last of this week's visits to Albert Square.

It's over between Jack and Ronnie, meanwhile, but they are missing each other.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to irish eyes For This Useful Post:

Florijo (10-01-2008), inkyskin (10-01-2008), Joanne (10-01-2008), moonstorm (10-01-2008), Pinkbanana (10-01-2008), pinkles14 (11-01-2008), princessx (10-01-2008), red47 (10-01-2008), sam23 (15-01-2008), snapper (10-01-2008), tammyy2j (10-01-2008), welsh.harri (12-01-2008)

So Thursday is the Dot only episode then.

Most of that week doesn't appeal to me. Ronnie/jack bore me. I'll watch the Dot eppie though.

Yeah sounds a verrrrry boring week. Doubt I'll watch Thursday's episode. Not bothered about the others either!

why have Jack and Ronnie split up?

I think it's about Jack blackmailing Phil over the car lot..
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Well, Jack has now got the car lot, but will Phil let him have it for long? Would not want to be in Phil's shoes though when Peggy finds out he has duped her into signing the paperwork.

Meanwhile, Minty is excited about becoming a dad, but Hazel looks uneasy after a doctor's appointment.

Friday

Minty is excited about the pregnancy, but Hazel has something on her mind, in the last of this week's visits to Albert Square.

Uh well how old is Hazel? She supposed to be Gary's mum and he is like 35. I know 50 something women can have babies in Italy but this is far fetched even with EE standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchgirl View Post

Friday

Uh well how old is Hazel? She supposed to be Gary's mum and he is like 35. I know 50 something women can have babies in Italy but this is far fetched even with EE standards.
    Was thinking exactly the same thing myself!

I wonder why Hazel's uneasy though ... God, I hate not knowing things!

Maybe she's not pregnant? Or maybe it's twins Although that is a bit farfetched too...
    Last edited by StarsOfCCTV; 12-01-2008 at 18:59.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Thread Information