Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Jay Mitchell Brown (Jamie Borthwick)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    linzi is underage and same class at school as louise saw that on twitter
    I said a while back I thought she looked underage but no one agreed with me.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Rear window (14-04-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    i do now

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (12-04-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    i do now

EastEnders' Jay Brown to be charged with rape? Viewers have strong theories on Linzi Bragg's big secret
    EastEnders viewers think they have finally figured out what Linzi Bragg's big secret is .
    In Friday night's episode Jay Brown was giving relationship advice to Ben, but if these theories are correct, he may need advice himself, legal advice.
    Over the last couple of months Jay has finally found himself a girlfriend and the two are about to take things to the next level.
    Some viewers think that Linzi, played by CBBC star Amy-Leigh Hickman, is hesitating on progressing their relationship because she is underage.
    Could this be what he's been waiting for?
    Especially as EastEnders executive producer Dominic Trredwell-Collins told Metro.co.uk that Jay will have a ‘huge storyline in 2016’.
    Meanwhile in Friday night's episode it was Johnny's final day in Walford and he shared a heart-warming moment with Mick, giving him an idea of how to bring the Carters back together.
    While this was going on Nancy opened up to Tamwar, admitting that she feels trapped.
    Martin had an idea to solve his money problems, but he needed Ian's backing.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (16-04-2016)

Could Jay not have something nice happen instead?

*sighs*
    I don't want him to win the lottery but finding some stability in life would be good for the program, let alone him.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rear window For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (16-04-2016), lizann (16-04-2016), parkerman (16-04-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Rear window View Post
    Could Jay not have something nice happen instead?

*sighs*
    I don't want him to win the lottery but finding some stability in life would be good for the program, let alone him.
    Drama very rarely equates to happiness in EE.

I'm sure Jamie Borthwick is just glad to be getting a storyline, even if it means poor Jay will suffer.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 16-04-2016 at 18:15.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

lizann (16-04-2016), Perdita (16-04-2016), Rear window (16-04-2016)

EastEnders has finally given Jay Brown his big storyline - with the unsettling revelation that he's been dating an underage schoolgirl.

21-year-old Jay, played by Jamie Borthwick, made the worrying discovery in the closing moments of Monday's episode (April 18) as he paid a visit to Louise Mitchell's new school.

Viewers saw Jay forced to deal with the latest Mitchell family crisis when Louise got into a fight on her first day.

When Jay arrived to deal with the troublesome teen, he couldn't believe his eyes when he discovered the identity of the pupil Louise had been fighting with - his own girlfriend Linzi Bragg.

Speaking of the drama to come next, an ​​EastEnders​ insider told ​Digital Spy​: "Jay's world comes to a juddering halt when he discovers the truth about Linzi's age. He immediately realises the seriousness of his mistake - and is set to face severe consequences."

Linzi (Amy-Leigh Hickman) was first introduced to our screens in February, but viewers and the Square's residents had been led to believe that she was a much older girl.

Jay hasn't slept with Linzi, but he had a very close call as he'd been expecting to take things to the next level when they spent time at a hotel that night.

In a move which could spell trouble for Jay, Linzi had even bought herself some new underwear for the overnight stay and sent a revealing picture to his phone as a sneak preview.

Linzi Bragg in EastEnders
    © BBC
    With Louise and Bex Fowler both already now in the picture, it's surely only a matter of time before news of Linzi's secret spreads further around Albert Square.

But the big question is, how will Jay deal with the situation and will his reputation be tarnished in the drama that's sure to follow?

Jay meets with Linzi
    © BBC
    EastEnders boss Dominic Treadwell-Collins first promised a big storyline for Jay in a chat with Digital Spy last year, causing much speculation over what would be in store.

Fans had started to speculate that Linzi could be underage recently, but the surprise storyline twist wasn't confirmed officially until transmission on Monday night.

Digital Spy

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (19-04-2016), tammyy2j (18-04-2016)

If Jay continues to see her now he knows her real age, he is very stupid

15. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (19-04-2016)

jay didn't sleep with her but the video message she sent him on his phone will get him in trouble

if jay dumps her, she could get more angry even get him punished lie with arrest for rape

jay didn't sleep with her but the video message she sent him on his phone will get him in trouble

if jay dumps her, she could get more angry even get him punished lie with arrest for rape

Thread Information