Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Mamma Mia - The Movie

Oooo I saw this last week And forgot to post
    I love it
    I agree bryan, its such a feel good movie. I wanna see it again Loved all the songs and I have never laughed sooo much in one film
    And I agree Julie Walters was hilarious 'Take a chance on me' was the funniest song

I loved how all these random Greek people would just appear out of nowhere for every song. Like when Donna was on the roof and about a dozen of them just climbed up and poked their heads over! And when all them maids started singing in the kitchen

Thats exactly was I loved about it!!!!! Me and my mate were like, loved the random Greek people!!!! I loved the men with the flippers as well

I'm going with the girls from work a week friday i can't wait. My mum and sister have seen it and said it was fab.

I don't like musicals and I don't like cheesy romantic films but I loved this, it felt like the biggest sugar rush ever, utterly loved it Julie Walters was brilliant, and the boys in the film were very game. Absolutely super trouper.

Thank you Jessie Wallace

this was brilliant! this is a fun, summery, feel good movie and i dont think it matters whether the singing is great or average, it all adds to the fun of the film. well done to those who sang for being brave enough to!!
    POOKIE

It was brilliant, i think the singing added to it, the fact that it wasnt perfect it was just so happy and everyone felt so good coming out the cinema. I hate abba, but i love the songs now after seeing it. I was really surprised at actually how much i enjoyed it!.

if you like the film, buy the soundtrack! its got all the songs on sung by the cast. as you are listening it makes you remember all those parts of the film! like we were saying oh that was the part where the men were dancing in their flippers!!
    POOKIE

I'm going to see this with my sister sometime in the next few weeks.
    Thanks CrazyLea

i agree about the soundtrack we downloaded it before. I just Love SOS and pierce Brosnan, "now your gone!" bit. Its great. Been dancing around to it tidying my room this morning.

Thread Information