Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sally's Blog

Sally's Blog

On homeandaway.com.au Sally writes a blog every week of the happenings. it contains spoilers so I thought I'd start posting it every week. It's written at Aus pace so I'll post at the UK pace. This week's is week beginning 1st October in Aus
    Last edited by Abigail; 05-01-2008 at 00:18.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Sally's Blog
    What happened in the week Monday October 1 - Friday October 5 (episodes 4516 - 4520)

Hello Everyone,

I didn’t think that watching over Tam would prove this difficult! This girl is driving me crazy with her lack of respect for rules of any sort. It isn’t that hard to follow rules around our house, but she’s making it a point to just defy authority. Finally I was able to get the phone number of her mum’s retreat to arrange a visit for Tam. That had some bargaining power over her, as she reluctantly agreed to be better behaved.

She is still unpredictable as she felt rejected by the household and decided to run away on Mattie’s new scooter. I heard that she was hanging around Geoff, probably trying to impress him, but Annie failed to see the good side of Tam and warned Geoff off her. Tam really needs to learn control over her temper as she convinced Annie that Luc loved her.

After all of this negative behaviour of running away, lying, and stealing, Tam is certainly on a bad streak. It seems to stem from being rejected by everyone in one way or another. I do feel for her as she didn’t have a proper upbringing, she needs to learn how to deal with her issues in a more mature and effective manner.

Jonah is a good example of that, dealing with concerns maturely. Even though he did play the hero in finding Annie after running away, Irene led the charge against him staying in the Bay. Instead of digging in his heels and staying to everyone’s surprise he decided to leave the area for good.

While everyone else looked surprised, Martha seemed really down upon hearing of Jonah’s departure. The pair had become really close the past couple of weeks, and she must be heartbroken to have him walk out of her life.

Big news is that Jazz is out of Summer Bay now…for good. She’s lost her only link to the area…Tony and Drew. Tony finally dumped her after her lack of commitment, and Drew just wanted her out of his life for good. I’m glad that she was safe after Amanda’s house caught ablaze, but if that close call with death wasn’t a wake-up call, I don’t know what else could be. Wherever she does go I hope she can start to grow in to a better person. Hopefully she’ll take the drama with her when she leaves.

Drew must be pretty relieved to have Jazz out of his life, but that means his inheritance is too. I guess that in this case it really was money versus happiness. At least Drew won’t be able to get involved in the illegal gambling scene, which rumour has it is taking an underground hold now with some big local players. Hopefully no one I know is involved.

It’s funny how there are some guys that all the girls seem to be attracted to. It’s just their charisma and contagious personality that reels them in. I guess that’s fun in most situations, but Rachel seems to be caught up in Lewis. I’m worried for her…Lewis is her intern. Love in the workplace isn’t the best place for it, as I personally know. More importantly, he looks to be out only for himself. I heard that he’s been with a few other girls already in the Bay. Rachel is such a sweetheart, I hope she treads carefully.

I did save the most important thing for last because if I had started with this, I wouldn’t have been able to finish it because I’d surely be in tears. While Mr. Stewart was moving Ric’s ute, he backed into Pippa! I only just got back from the hospital for a catnap as I’ve been there for a long while now.

I do acknowledge that it was an accident and that Mr. Stewart has an eye problem, but I'm so angry about it as he knows that he shouldn’t be driving…and now look what’s happened! I’m so upset that I can barely think straight…my baby’s life is at stake!

Alright, now I’m in tears and have to go back to the hospital. Keep us in your thoughts and stay safe.

Love, Sally.
    Thanks CrazyLea

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abigail For This Useful Post:

CrazyLea (05-01-2008), kitty_uk (07-01-2008)

I read that occasionaly. Bit long though for my liking most of the time. But yes do post it

This week in the UK

Sally's Blog
    What happened in the week Monday October 8 - Friday October 12 (episodes 4521 - 4525)

Hello Everyone,

Well by now you will all know that Pippa has pulled through. Thank you for all your well wishes and support. It has been just the worst time. I was sick with exhaustion and fear waiting for Pippa to come out of theatre. When those ambos told me how serious her injuries were on the way to the hospital I really thought my own heart was about to stop.

All I could do was hold my baby's hand and keep talking to her, willing her to survive. As I watched Pippa's lifeless body it was so hard to remain positive and strong.

When I got the news that Pippa would be okay I was just overwhelmed with happiness. Going from the painful feelings of losing her to the elation I felt when I found out she would make a full recovery was like being on a massive rollercoaster.

Brad was at the hospital practically the whole time. I have to admit that his hand touching mine and being so close to me made my heart jump a few times, and I really started to believe something good may come out of this horrible accident.

It was difficult to see Mr Stewart throughout all of this. I know he was just as concerned for Pippa's welfare as I was but I was just so angry at him for getting behind the wheel of the ute while I had left him responsible for my baby. The fear of losing Pippa and then the anguish of Mr Stewart, the one person I have trusted my whole life, causing me so such pain, it was just heart-wrenching. I really don't know how I can forgive him for putting us through all of this? Maybe one day I will. But right now it's so hard to even look at him. All I can think is thank god Pippa is going to be okay.

There was some good news this week, Geoff got picked to play for the city football team. Tony arranged for a city footy selector to watch him play. It was a bit touch and go apparently. At first Geoff didn't know whether he wanted to play for a number of reasons but Tony managed to persuade him in the end. He didn't play so well in the first half because Pop wasn't there to watch him! Tony knew what to do and raced off to get Pop which did the trick. Geoff played amazingly well after that and was picked for the team, which we're all really happy about.

I hope Rachel is okay. These hospital walls have ears. A new intern called Lewis is causing quite a bit of fuss. Apparently Rachel is smitten with him, but Sam is very much against Rachel pursuing anything with him. She doesn't trust him at all I've heard. I wonder what he's done to get Sam offside? She's very suspicious of him.

Martha and Jonah are becoming close. This is a surprise. I'm just wondering how she can trust Jonah after all that's happened? I'm really not sure what she's thinking. She's had such bad luck with men, I think she should steer well clear, anyway that's just my opinion.

The week ended tragically unfortunately. Poor Geoff and Annie's Pop passed away and they are just devastated. They loved him very much. He bought them up on the farm like they were his own children. Now they are left to fend for themselves. We are all rallying around to give them support at this time. I just feel for little Annie, she is just the sweetest child. At least she has Geoff to look after her, but that is also a lot of responsibility for a young guy to shoulder as well. They are good kids, it's such a shame they have had to go through so much at such a young age.

Keep them in your thoughts, they need a lot of love and support at this time.

I'm off to see Pip in hospital. I can't sleep at home while she's in there. I can't wait for her to be back home with me.

Love, Sally.
    Thanks CrazyLea

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Abigail For This Useful Post:

kitty_uk (07-01-2008)

Sally's Blog
    What happened in the week October 15 to October 19 (episodes 4526 - 4530)

Hello Everyone,

It has been such a sad, sad time for Annie and Geoff, two lovely kids that have been dealt so much hardship. It’s such a shame that Bruce wasted so much time with them, they really loved him. At least they were able to spend his last days with him on the farm, in happiness. It’s just the worst thing in the world when someone you love passes away so everyone is rallying around them to support them at this time. Summer Bay is their family now.

I have to say It has been difficult for everyone to accept Bruce’s decision to leave Jonah custodian of the farm, and legal guardian of the kids. Mr Stewart and Irene are very suspicious, they think Jonah had it all planned from the start.

Martha was quick to come to Jonah’s defense. Rumour has it Annie discovered them together in the barn, the whole of the Bay know. Considering what’s happened in the past it just seems so unlikely the two of them together. I’m not sure what Martha’s thinking, she hasn’t had the best of luck with men in the past. Poor Annie, on top of dealing with her grief she’s had to deal with so much in the wake of Pop passing.

As you all know, Pippa is home with me now. I’m so relieved. I was petrified of losing her and I just couldn’t bring myself to forgive Mr Stewart for getting behind the wheel of the Ute with his eye problems, how could he have been so stupid, and while he was looking after my baby? I have to admit Brad said a few things to me at the hospital which made me think about what I was doing. He tried to get me to see that it was an accident and to think about how terrible Mr Stewart was feeling. He actually told me to wake up to myself. That was hard to listen to, but I guess it’s just been so hard to see past my own hurt.

When I found out Colleen and Leah were putting on a welcome home party for Pippa I flipped. With all the stress I just didn’t feel like celebrating, especially without Brad or Mr Stewart being there. It just wouldn’t have been the same.

Friends are there to talk sense in to you at times. Ric, Brad and Leah all tried to make me see that I needed to forgive Alf so that the pain could ease for both of us. “Build a bridge” as they say. And then I saw Mr Stewart at the hospital talking to Pippa and it made me think about how much Mr Stewart has been there for me and how much I have loved him for everything he has done. And seeing how much Pippa loves him made me realise a welcome home party would be a good idea, for all of us.

Brad’s moved in to his own place with Tam. I really misread his visits to the hospital. I thought he would come back to live with us. But that’s not to be and now its time for me to get over it and move on. I don’t want to but what other choice do I have?

Poor Matilda, she really didn’t cope well with the whole HSC exams. She’s decided to repeat a year which we all thought was not the best thing for her, but she was adamant that was what she wanted. She feels the difficulties of the year have gotten in the way of her education. Tam seems to have had a bit of an influence on her. I hope it’s the right decision for her.

Tam has decided not to go to school at Summer Bay. Brad tried to twist her arm but unsuccessfully. It’s difficult for him, she’s got a mind of her own that one. I hope she doesn’t get in to trouble, I think it would’ve been good for her to go to school and interact with the other kids. Anyway, that’s Brad’s decision and not mine anymore.

It really has been a week full of dramas! On top of all of that Drew’s pool comp almost turned in to an all out brawl, with that troublesome Aden punching poor Tony. I couldn’t believe it when I heard. I think that will be the end of the pool comp for some time. Mr Stewart won’t stand for anymore of that behaviour.

Bruce’s funeral didn’t start off on the best foot either. Michael turned up when Geoff told him not to. Apparently Reverend Hall gave him an earful about his past and when Martha came to his side he had a go at her too about her days as a pole dancer. I didn’t think that was very fair of the reverend to tell you the truth. Martha is a good person, she’s just made some mistakes in her life.

I heard Bruce has left quite a large amount of debt outstanding on the farm. It’s just been one drama after another for those kids. I hope they don’t lose the farm, it’s the only thing they have left.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Sally's Blog
    What happened in the week October 22 to October 26 (episodes 4531 - 4535)

Hello Everyone,

There’s been a lot of horrible things going on in Summer Bay of late. First Pippa’s accident, then Bruce dying, and now Jack is in a coma! Whoever I turn to, it seems like everyone is connected to one of these tragic events.

Then there was the bank robbery in town which led to Jack being shot in the stomach by the thief. Well that's George's side of the story. Jack is now fighting for his life and George has been pointing the blame at him! It seems too fishy of a story… Jack usually follows proper police protocol in serious situations, and is so uncharacteristic of him to chase a robber without proper backup.

Just as all of Summer Bay was really starting to get suspicious about the whole robbery fiasco, the truth came out. We found out George set the whole bank robbery up in the hope of framing Jack. It’s outrageous! We're all just hoping Jack pulls through, it would be devastating to lose him.

Martha was in the bank when the robbery occurred. She’s devastated by it all because she was the first to see Jack just after he’d been shot. Thankfully she was the one who helped to serve justice because she overheard George and Colin talking about their scheme. She also seems quite troubled. She lets on that she’s coping alright, but with the shock of it all, I can’t imagine that she’s fine. It’s probably a good thing Michael is there to prop her up and support her at this time.

Being a concerned fiancée, Sam has been by Jack’s bedside around the clock. She’s desperate not to lose him. I don’t blame her, it makes you sick to the stomach watching someone you love fight for their life.

After all the heartache Irene, Alf, Michael, Martha and the kids went through to try to keep possession of the farm, the bank has seized it from them. In blind frustration, Martha broke through the barriers around the farm and stormed the property to take back Annie and Geoff’s possessions. She really stepped over the line, acting so spontaneously and irrationally and above all putting Michael’s parole at risk. Martha doesn’t think straight sometimes. There are ways to negotiate these things, she really should’ve tried to come up with a more sensible solution.

I can't help but hear some gossip around the house about Ric and Viv. Poor Mattie...she's doing everything right with Ric and resisting the urge to be too overbearing, but he just doesn't understand the strife she's enduring over this. Why would he ever spend his time with that woman, she's up to something? She's way too old for him and probably has some tricks up her sleeve.

Speaking of couples that involve an older party, Henk came back in town, just to leave again. Cassie’s heart has been torn in two. He really messed with her, I did warn her. She's just moping around the house, but I'm sure she'll bounce back soon enough.

Dan made a genuine mistake which left Aden in jeopardy. Aden is a known trouble-maker, I can understand how Dan assumed he was putting on an act to avoid taking his exam. In hindsight Dan recognized what he did wrong. I guess it’s a classic case of “the boy who cried wolf.” Maybe Aden will think twice before causing trouble again.

Lastly, Brad and I kissed last night! I am over the moon about it…it made me feel like a giddy schoolgirl again. It just felt so natural and right. I’m really hopeful that the past will be mended and we can move on with our life together, again.

I guess only time can tell with relationships. And let’s hope next week is a better week for all in Summer Bay. I’m praying for Jack. He’s such a good man, it would be so awful to lose him.

Goodnight to all.

Love, Sally.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Sally's Blog
    What happened in the week October 29 to November 2 (episodes 4536 - 4540)

Hello Everyone,

I’m pretty exhausted from this overwhelming week. Exams are just finishing up, and all of these emotions are just having a drain on my system.

After sharing an intimate kiss with Brad last week, my expectations were proved very wrong. First of all, it wasn’t as intimate and private as I thought, as Colleen spread it around that she saw it. It’s my business, and I don’t want people talking or knowing about my affairs in that way.

Anyway, I was more concerned with how it affected Brad, seeing as he thought it was me who told the whole Bay about it. That kiss kind of tore us apart because afterwards he ended up standing me up at the counselling session. I was pretty embarrassed about it. It was difficult knowing how to approach him about it too. He ended up drawing lines in our relationship.

Maybe I was just too eager to see something that I knew could never work? The therapist made me start to think about my own intentions in the relationships and how it coincided with Brad’s. I’ll have a deep think about that this weekend I guess…

I’m not the only one who has to ponder how past relationships will move forward. Martha seems completely distraught over Jack’s waking. While everyone else is so excited over it, she seems confused. Maybe she realized how much he still means to her when he was ‘gone’…or maybe she doesn’t know how to express her excitement while Sam treats Jack like marked territory. We’ll have to see on that.

I’m quite proud of my students at the moment with Lucas accepting his scholarship to study in America and Belle being offered a cadetship in photography. They’re growing up to be such responsible, mature young adults. To celebrate the end of exams, Drew bought Belle a car! They seem pretty serious now, especially since they set off on a road trip holiday together.

While Drew and Belle seem to be smooth sailing, it’s pretty much the opposite for Ric and Mattie. The house has been buzzing with their drama. Viv is still in the picture, for whatever reason, and Ric seems like he's playing with fire. Mattie’s patience is really starting to run out with Viv, but she shouldn’t have to be concerned about it in the first place.

It’s definitely Ric’s fault that he and Mattie are on the rocks…I mean, how does he expect his girlfriend to react when he’s running leaps and bounds for this older woman who clearly has a crush on him? The stain didn’t come out of her shirt either from the wine spilled on her. Ric really should think about where his allegiances lie because it seems like he’s crossing lines now.

While I’ve been searching for advice from Leah about Brad, she’s also been asking about Dan. She’s been suss about him having an affair! I can’t imagine why he would want to cheat on her, it just seems so unlikely.

Dan could be changing into a different husband for Leah, and now Heather is struggling to change from her old colours. Leah told me how Heather stole money from the till at the Diner to satisfy her gambling hunger. I guess its proving to be too difficult for her to get over her addiction. They say that you only kick the habit once you hit rock bottom. I wonder when that will be for her?

I wonder when that will be for all of us? Me and Brad, Rick and Viv, Dan and this mysterious woman…

I’m having an early night now just to curl up with some popcorn and a movie. Sounds absolutely delightful.

Goodnight to all.

Love, Sally.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Sally's Blog
    What happened in the week November 5 to November 9 (episodes 4541 - 4545)

Hello Everyone,

The weather is finally really heating up, and so is Summer Bay! Wow, there’s been a kidnapping this past week, torn emotions between multiple couples, tension left and right, and just too much to keep up with. Now that exams are over I have less administrative duties to fulfill, it’s nice to have a chat at the Diner a few times a week just to catch up on the Bay goss.

Some of the biggest stories from this week are buzzing between everyone, but most are just rumours. I know for sure that Mattie and Ric are slowly being driven apart by Viv. He’s being vague about the details, doesn't want to tell me much. I’ve heard through the grapevine that he might be cheating on her. Once I heard that, I didn’t accuse him of it or pry but just advised him to think about what he’s doing. Viv is a married woman, not just another high school girl. That is a big can of worms Ric’s starting to open up…

Everyone in the Bay is so proud of Geoff for playing such a great rugby game. Looks like he’s going to move to the city soon to further his sporting career. I couldn’t help but notice Annie looking really down about his decision to move. It must be so hard on the poor girl, Bruce dying, then Geoff moving off.

Annie really needs a good friend right now, and it seems like Rory does too. Lately he’s been so excited about Jack waking up from the coma and plans getting back on track for the wedding. His bubble completely burst when he walked in on Martha doubting Jack was ready to marry Sam. Rory could use a friend right now, there's too much adult drama going on around him.
    <>Brad’s made it official that he doesn’t plan on revisiting Summer Bay High. Reality is coming closer and closer to him being out of my life. How scary…

While I’m scared of the notion of Brad leaving my life, Leah must be absolutely petrified of leaving Summer Bay for the States. She’s in between a rock and a hard place right now, either Dan missing out on his opportunity of a lifetime or her missing the life she loves in Summer Bay. Colleen said something that made her change her mind, I don't think that was Colleen's intention as she doesn't want Leah to leave at all. But whatever she said made Leah see that sometimes for love sacrifices need to be made so she decided to give it a go for Dan's sake. She still seems apprehensive about it. As of now they’re on track to go, but those plans seem far from being set in stone.

Sam is trying desperately to get Jack down that aisle and Jack just looks like a little lost puppy to me. She seems so intent on organizing everything that she isn’t really considering Jack’s feelings, especially after the coma he’s been in. I can’t help but be reminded about my situation with Brad. Hopefully that won't happen to them!

I think the biggest gossip this week also has the biggest cloud of confusion and rumours around it. When Drew and Belle set off together on their road trip, it was all clear skies ahead. Then Drew came back without Belle, saying she was lost or abducted, clearly distraught over what had happened out there on the road. He was beside himself, however he managed to locate where she was. There is a lot of secrecy around what really happened. It all seems so strange. He suddenly found her after a big confrontation with Dom’s uncle…yet Drew and Belle deny Dom’s involvement. Why would Drew fight with Dom’s uncle? The truth of what really happened will come out, eventually.

I’m pretty thirsty now, time to go to the Diner for a tea. It sounds like a pretty good excuse to catch up on the latest rumours in the Bay. Gosh, they circulate so quickly!

Stay safe and goodnight.

Love, Sally.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Sally's Blog
    What happened in the week November 12 to November 16 (episodes 4546 - 4550)

Hello Everyone,

I had to get my head around saying goodbye to Brad this week, it is hard but I’m happy for him, he is off to start a new life for himself with his new family.

Brad accepted a teaching job in Tasmania and was all set to leave when Tam got herself in big strife with Aden and his mates from school. She was feeling bad about Brad leaving so was coerced in to drinking alcohol by Aden. He's such a bad influence. Poor Tam was taught a big lesson when everything backfired and the boys played a horrible trick on her. She was already feeling terrible because Aden showed his true colours and dumped her the day of the formal. Then to make matters worse he circulated photos of Tam making out with him on the beach after he'd plyed her with alcohol. He had taken total advantage of her. Brad confronted him in the corridor at school and I was really worried Brad might do something he could regret so I had to step in and take charge of the situation myself. I gave Aden a fitting punishment and showed him whose boss in my school. I don't think it's the last time I'll have to deal with Aden though, he's a real bad egg that one.

The outcome of all of that was that it bought out Brad's protective instincts towards Tam and he asked if Heather and her would like to move to Tasmania with him. They were over the moon about it. It's really nice to think Brad won't be alone down there and will have the love of family around him. I will miss him so much though.

The formal was a great night, although not for all. Ric had been behaving fishy before the formal and showed up really late. Poor Matilda, she's really been patient with him. She decided to put it all to the side for the night until Viv's husband showed up revealing what had really been the reason for Ric being held up. It was a shock to all, especially Matilda. Ric's really made a mess of everything. Matilda is devastated. She spent the rest of the evening in tears. I hope they patch things up and Ric stays right away from that trouble-maker Viv.

Something is going on between Cassie and Ric though. The day after the formal there was just so much tension between them. Cassie can't even look him in the face. She seems so down. I just don't know what's happened or how to fix it? They are both very tight lipped about what ever has gone on.

I'm also worried about Pippa. She's talking about Brad as if he is still here, even though I've explained to her that he's left Summer Bay to set up home elsewhere. I think she's too young to understand. I hope she gets through it and it doesn't affect her negatively in the long term.

Rachel was pregnant with Lewis' baby, but lost it. I'm sure it's for the best, Lewis didn't turn out to be the man she wanted in the end. Rachel needs someone sturdy and strong. Someone who will look after her and never let her down. Lewis just seemed too young for the responsibility of family and what Rachel wants.

Tension keeps mounting between Sam and Martha. It's awful for Jack, I can understand how pressured he must feel right now. To make matters worse Sam's wedding dress ended up in Martha's hands and stupidly Martha tried it on... and got caught.... by Sam! How terribly embarrassing for poor Martha. I can understand the desire to try on something so beautiful to see how you look in it, but being caught! I can't even begin to imagine how humiliating that must've been. Sam was reeling. She's taking the dress back. She said she can't marry Jack in it now that he's seen Martha wearing it.

A few people left Summer Bay this week, apart from Heather, Tam and Brad leaving for Tasmania we also said goodbye to Ryan who is going to live with his mother while Dan and Leah move to America. I'll miss his smiling face too (we never saw him!).

I just found out that Martha got attacked last night leaving the hospital. She's ok thankfully, she managed to fight him off. Who is this person? I hope the police find him soon so there are no more attacks, otherwise it may be quite serious the next time around. I don't want any of my friends to be the victim of this nasty person. Please catch him so we can feel safe once again.

Love, Sally.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Sally's Blog
    What happened in the week November 19 to November 23 (episodes 4551 - 4555)

Hello Everyone,

So Martha ended up getting away from the attacker, luckily unscathed. She actually hurt him more, leaving some gouges in his arm. The blood under her fingernails was DNA screened, but unfortunately there weren’t any matches.

I guess there’s another development in the case, as Rachel is targeted now. She claims to have seen the attacker’s parka in the hospital laundry, but when she informed the police and went back to show them it had gone! I tend to agree with Rachel that it is someone who works in the hospital. She's really on edge about it all, especially now that she's recieved a threatening note from someone.

Hopefully nothing will happen, the security will be beefed up around the hospital but that's all the police can do. There is so little evidence available to enable them and until Rachel get's 'threatened' in person or 'attacked' - heaven forbid - there is not too much the police can do. You know how after a scary movie you start to see shadows and hear creaks that you never really noticed before? That puts me on edge for a few days, and that’s just after a horror film. Rachel is actually living that, with a threatening note and an extra pair of eyes following her. She sure is holding it together well considering, she's very brave.

Sam and Michael are really noticing the lingering connection between Martha and Jack. You’d think that Jack would actually do something about his feelings, seeing as it's causing him to fight with Sam so close to their wedding. How can he be so close to dedicating the rest of his life to Sam when he’s still got strong feelings for Martha.

I guess Sam’s ultimatum to choose between her and Martha really had an effect on Jack, seeing as how he’s going through with the wedding. Gosh it must've been so hard for her, waiting at the wedding rehearsal for Jack to turn up. It just brings back everything that happened between Brad and I. Poor Sam. I hope it turns out better for them than it did for Brad and I. Martha's left the Bay with Michael which I think is a wise decision. Maybe that’s for the best, they should just suppress their feelings and move on like mature adults…

Anyway, Ric and Mattie were all back on track. But then the winds sure do change often with that couple. I overheard Mattie saying their picnic was fun, but they went back to square one once Mattie found out the truth about Viv. Mattie tried to drown her sorrows at a party fueled with booze and the whole night turned in to a disaster. Cassie went to her rescue and ended up behind the wheel of a car when she shouldn't have been. I was horrified when I heard there had been an accident. Thankfully I got to the scene to find neither Cassie or Mattie hurt, but they are in a lot of trouble.

Cassie ended up crashing the car, a pretty bad outcome seeing as she was over the limit, had marijuana THC in her system, and was over the passenger limit. I heard that Mattie was the one who convinced Cassie to drive home from the party, but she isn’t admitting it. I told her if she had any involvement she should own up because the police need to know the truth. Morag offered to help her out, but her future is up in the air now. One minute she’s contemplating what uni she’d like to attend, the next she’s wondering if she’ll be in prison or not when uni starts up.

Cassie isn’t the only one in trouble because of the crash. Drew was the one who sold the alcohol to Simon who is under-age. He had good intentions to make a quick buck to help out Belle, but now he’s further behind on money since he’s out of a job now. I guess he learnt a lesson the hard way. There’s no shortcuts to anywhere worth going.

Everyone this week seems to think that they can take shortcuts and beat the system, but I guess they’re all learning the hard way that it never works out like that.

This weekend I’m going to try and completely relax. I have a date with a romance novel, a lounge chair, and sunshine.

Love, Sally.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Thread Information