Thread: Carla In Stag Party Rescue

Carla In Stag Party Rescue

Stud Liam Connor gets the full stag night treatment from his chums.

He is stripped down to his boxers and then tied to a bus stop.
    And he is in for a chilly night as his boozed-up pals – including Steve McDonald (Simon Gregson, 33) and Jamie Baldwin (Rupert Hill, 29) – get so blasted supping in The Rovers they forget they left him freezing his bits off.

But Liam (Rob James-Collier, 29) who was celebrating his last night of freedom before getting wed to pregnant Maria Suther-land (Samia Smith, 25), is eventually rescued from his chilly ordeal by sister-in-law Carla Connor.

Carla (Alison King, 34) who is secretly in love with Liam, frees him from the bus stop only to see her every move has been clocked by his bride-to-be passing on her way home.

Maria yells: “What the hell do you think you’re doing? Get your dirty paws off him, all right.”
    Smirking Carla gives her a hard look and steps back before replying: “He’s all yours, love.” But their
    confrontation – screened on February 6 – makes Carla determined to stop the wedding.

The next morning she tells Liam she loves him, adding: “If you marry that airhead, you’ll end up being unfaithful to her... with me.”

That leaves Liam in utter turmoil about the wedding ceremony.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubblegum For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (04-01-2008)

I wonder if they do get married lol, there post code must have the highest divorces and near weddings lol

I can't see them getting married, but they will have a relationship, of that I am sure.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

WAVEs (13-01-2008)

Thread Information