Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Matthew King!!!

Matthew King!!!

Is it me or are his storylines getting more and more sensational. I mean last night he had Rosemary put into a bloody dumper truck. What is next???

Yeah, I dont watch it often but whenever I do, sometimes always centers around him

I think he is brilliant - give him more stories I say, he is such a great character and easy on the eye. Best place for Rosemary I say

But it was far fetched though with the whole coffin in the dumper truck.

I`m still stunned by it. He should be charged with graverobbing and other offenses. Yet knowing Matthew he`ll get away with all charges - he usually does.
    What if it tuns out that Rosemary isn`t really dead at all? What a brilliant twist that would be

Quote Originally Posted by TaintedLove View Post
    I`m still stunned by it. He should be charged with graverobbing and other offenses. Yet knowing Matthew he`ll get away with all charges - he usually does.
    What if it tuns out that Rosemary isn`t really dead at all? What a brilliant twist that would be
    Spoiler:
    Okay Im using spoiler tags cos I have no idea what Im talking about but I swear when I watched it the other week this women was saying that Rosemary has faked her own death, so her son was in on it. Maybe Im just confusing myself but I thought it was fake anyway??

Using spoiler tags too...hope it works.

Spoiler:
    A few weeks ago yes Rosemary did fake her own death and Grayson went along with it. Although he didn`t know she had faked her death til a few weeks after she went missing and then he got a letter from her in Florida.
    When Grayson saw Perdy and Matthew kissing, he decided he wanted revenge and started planting 'evidence' in Matthews car....a button off her cardigan etc etc. and then tipped off the cops.
    But apparantly Rosemary had supposedly shot herself when Rosemarys lawyers in Florida told her that the police wanted to question her about something. I can`t remember if it was about Tom Kings death or not.
    Also...the producer of Emmerdale didn`t like Linda Thorson so they got rid of her, but the new producer I hope brings her back as she was a great baddy....very convincing.

Hope that helps

I hope they dont bring her back from the dead yes it would be a good twist but it would just make Emmerdale even more sensational. If any one needs bringing back its Sadie and Cain.

Quote Originally Posted by TaintedLove View Post
    Using spoiler tags too...hope it works.

Spoiler:
    A few weeks ago yes Rosemary did fake her own death and Grayson went along with it. Although he didn`t know she had faked her death til a few weeks after she went missing and then he got a letter from her in Florida.
    When Grayson saw Perdy and Matthew kissing, he decided he wanted revenge and started planting 'evidence' in Matthews car....a button off her cardigan etc etc. and then tipped off the cops.
    But apparantly Rosemary had supposedly shot herself when Rosemarys lawyers in Florida told her that the police wanted to question her about something. I can`t remember if it was about Tom Kings death or not.
    Also...the producer of Emmerdale didn`t like Linda Thorson so they got rid of her, but the new producer I hope brings her back as she was a great baddy....very convincing.

Hope that helps
    Spoiler:
    Okay so she has really faked her own? And Grayson is goung along with it? Or is she really dead now?

Rosemary faked her own death and Grayson found out. But she has commited suicide and she is now dead.

Thread Information