Thread: St Trinians

St Trinians

Saw this movie the other day and thought it was really good. Would reccomend it as it's so funny Anyone else seen it?

Hmm Havent seen it but hoepfully I will if I ever get around to going to the cinema

I really want to see this. I love the orginal. I'll probably wait until it comes out on DVD though.
    Thanks CrazyLea

i saw this on mon cos my sis friend works at the cinema and she had some tickets to use up so she got us in for free. it was ok, quite funny in places but dont think id see it again
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

not too bad a film, but nothing special. Fair play to Ruper Everett sending himself up like that.

Gemma Arteton who played the head girl in it, is going to be the next Bond girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    I really want to see this. I love the orginal. I'll probably wait until it comes out on DVD though.
    I am with you Abigail... Love the orginals and will wait for it to come out on DVD... I am not sure about it though. I have a feeling it will be like when carry on had new people playing the old part in Carry on Colombus but that was funny in parts too
    Super Mod

I went to see this the other day, I thought it was quite funny, loads better than I was expecting.

i went to see it last week. i thought it was good. i enjoyed it. i didnt realise russle brand was in it as much as he was one of the main characters id have said. i havent seen teh original but i mite have a look for it. the sound track is really good too.

I Went to see it on wednesday but didnt get to see all of it cause i was rather upset and walked out the cinema. But yeah love it i am in love with three quotes altogether; espically the "You were only ment to blow the bloody door off" I told lea the other night i would love to go to a school like that and she didn't believe me but i don't know if it's better then the first one cause i haven't seen the first one

Thank you for the amazing banner Lea
    Joe Mcelderry is gorgeous and amazing

Thread Information