Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Screen

The green tab has been there for at least a year, so I don't think it's that that is directly causing it.

The scroll bar is ok at the moment, but now the norton bar is only running about three quarters of the way across the screen :s

Right click on the individual tabs and delete. That should maybe move things up a bit.
    Thanks CrazyLea

I got customise to come up in one place somehow, and deleted some of them. It wasn't ok a minute ago but now it seems to be back to normal. :s I'll let you know if it happens again.

EDIT: Youtube's not changed, even after being refreshed.

The scroll bar is as in the screenshot on Bebo, and the tabs I've just deleted are still off of the screen.
    Last edited by Kim; 02-01-2008 at 13:12.

Good luck After deleting you could always restart your computer, you never know could help

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    I got customise to come up in one place somehow, and deleted some of them. It wasn't ok a minute ago but now it seems to be back to normal. :s I'll let you know if it happens again.

EDIT: Youtube's not changed, even after being refreshed.

The scroll bar is as in the screenshot on Bebo, and the tabs I've just deleted are still off of the screen.
    Hmm this is very very odd, is there anway you can edit of custimse the scroll bar?

Right clicked it and it said stuff like top, scroll up, which I pressed, but they don't make the rest of the page appear.

I hope somebody can help me. When I switch on my laptop and log on to my settings (the OH and I share a laptop with separate accounts (?)) all of a sudden the background changed to a weird colour and little boxes to click on for jokes and stuff, I don't want this, I want my old background back (Garfield) Also, the computer is so bloody slow, it is doing my head in and the screen freezes frequently. Any idea what might have gone wrong?

Could it be a virus perdita? If you do a virus scan, that should help sort that one out... It's the only thing I can think of! Hope it sorts!

Quote Originally Posted by Tori View Post
    Could it be a virus perdita? If you do a virus scan, that should help sort that one out... It's the only thing I can think of! Hope it sorts!
    Thank you Tori, I didi run a virus check and that sorted the problem.

Thread Information