Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2008 Promo advert!!

2008 Promo advert!!

http://valk.dreamhosters.com/haa/2008promo.html

Looks good, i actually wish i could get chanel 5 to watch this years H&A.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jessie Wallace For This Useful Post:

Abbie (01-01-2008)

2008 Teaser's for you

1. In 2008, one of the Bay's teenagers will face a devastating health problem. Who will it be? And what serious condition is about to befall them?

This storyline will shock and grip viewers with its realism and promises to be one of the bravest social issues that Home and Away has ever covered.

2. A major villain from the past will return and create total havoc throughout Summer Bay.

This villain is someone who nobody would have ever thought we would see again, but we can reveal that it's definately NOT someone we believed to be dead.

This is an enormous three month story arc and many things about the Bay as we know it will be changed forever by the end of that time...

3. An unexpected twist will see Alf and Morag's lives turned on their heads:

A startling new member of the Stewart family will be introduced to Summer Bay!

Who on earth could it be?

4. A murder mystery will rock Summer Bay.

Who is killed? And who's the killer?

5. If you thought the Sam/Jack/Martha love triangle was heading for a predictable ending, think again!

Viewers will not believe what's in store for Sam.

Rest assured, this storyline will heat up to scorching in a way that nobody could predict!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jessie Wallace For This Useful Post:

Abigail (01-01-2008), Hopes (04-01-2008)

2008 Spoilers

Spoiler:
    Johnny Cooper will return to Summer Bay to exact the revenge on Sally that he always promised, and several weeks into the new season he will finish what Rocco started in brutal style!

We cannot reveal whether Sally lives or dies, but rest assured the episodes to follow this dramatic event will provide an outstanding treat for original fans of the show!

Spoiler:
    The earthquake that flattened Summer Bay in 1996 will come back to bite certain residents in 2008!

It will cause unwelcome problems for some characters and unveil hidden secrets for others...

Spoiler:
    Who is Milco?
    Out of respect for the fantastic writer Bevan Lee who penned this awesome mystery, we can't and don't want to reveal exactly who Milco is, but here's a couple of clues:
    1) His real name is Miles Copeland.
    2) He has been living "outside the system" since he was a kid
    3) Sally knows him, but she doesn't know that she knows him
    4) Huge secrets have been deliberately kept from Sally and there is more to her history than even she could imagine.

All Spoilers from Summebay journal

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jessie Wallace For This Useful Post:

Abbie (01-01-2008), Abigail (01-01-2008), bakedbean (02-01-2008), loveapples (01-01-2008), pinkles14 (01-01-2008)

ooooooo Im very very excited my this news and the promo

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie Wallace View Post
    1. In 2008, one of the Bay's teenagers will face a devastating health problem. Who will it be? And what serious condition is about to befall them?

This storyline will shock and grip viewers with its realism and promises to be one of the bravest social issues that Home and Away has ever covered.
    I don't think it will be Matilda, she had an ED storyline last year. Lucas and Cassie are leaving. I think it may by Annie.

2. A major villain from the past will return and create total havoc throughout Summer Bay.

This villain is someone who nobody would have ever thought we would see again, but we can reveal that it's definately NOT someone we believed to be dead.

This is an enormous three month story arc and many things about the Bay as we know it will be changed forever by the end of that time...
    Reading other posts this is probably Johnny

3. An unexpected twist will see Alf and Morag's lives turned on their heads:

A startling new member of the Stewart family will be introduced to Summer Bay!

Who on earth could it be?
    Not another Stewart to come crawling out of the woodwork

4. A murder mystery will rock Summer Bay.

Who is killed? And who's the killer?
    I hope it's Sam then Jack and Martha can get back together.

5. If you thought the Sam/Jack/Martha love triangle was heading for a predictable ending, think again!

Viewers will not believe what's in store for Sam.

Rest assured, this storyline will heat up to scorching in a way that nobody could predict!
    Just get Sam out of the way, Jack and Martha forever.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie Wallace View Post
    Spoiler:
    Johnny Cooper will return to Summer Bay to exact the revenge on Sally that he always promised, and several weeks into the new season he will finish what Rocco started in brutal style!

We cannot reveal whether Sally lives or dies, but rest assured the episodes to follow this dramatic event will provide an outstanding treat for original fans of the show!

Spoiler:
    The earthquake that flattened Summer Bay in 1996 will come back to bite certain residents in 2008!

It will cause unwelcome problems for some characters and unveil hidden secrets for others...

Spoiler:
    Who is Milco?
    Out of respect for the fantastic writer Bevan Lee who penned this awesome mystery, we can't and don't want to reveal exactly who Milco is, but here's a couple of clues:
    1) His real name is Miles Copeland.
    2) He has been living "outside the system" since he was a kid
    3) Sally knows him, but she doesn't know that she knows him
    4) Huge secrets have been deliberately kept from Sally and there is more to her history than even she could imagine.

All Spoilers from Summebay journal

These are so good.
    I don't see the connection between Johnny and Milco yet.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Ooh it looks really good, but i can't get channel five where i live thats rubbish. I will have to keep up to date by reading and then catching up at home.

Home and Away looks bloody brilliant this year. I lost intrest very early on last year because i thought there was to many deaths and tradgedys. But 2008 looks really exciting i cant wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    Ooh it looks really good, but i can't get channel five where i live thats rubbish. I will have to keep up to date by reading and then catching up at home.
    Can you not watch the episodes on youtube? I know some people who watch the Aus episodes on there.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Spoiler:
    In my TV guide it says that Annie is diagnosed with pleurisy. So I guess it's her.

Thread Information