Thread: Sunday 22nd May

Sunday 22nd May

I found this article in a magazine about the above episode, sounds great i can't wait to see it.

We always knew there was something fishy about that Ava - what with seducing poor Matt, romping with her own son and generally stirring up trouble in the McNamara / Troy households. But when the truth finally comes out tonight, hold on to your remote because it's shockingly unexpected.

Let me know what you think?

Hi last nights episode was great, I felt so sorry for Christian at the end.

I know i hope he hasn't killed him i was just starting to like Christian, i can't wait till it comes back!! But at least we can watch it all over again on Channel 4.

Did you guess about Ava? I thought her son was going to the be Carver when you seen him buying a knife but i thought that would be abit obvious. Do you think we will find out who the carver is in the next series.

She was a Man????? i can't believe that ending of the series. Did you guess at all because i had absolutely no idea what so ever. A man?????
    Im really worried about Christian do you think he will be alive in the next series the show won't be the same without him will it.
    I don't think the carver is anyone we know in particular just some random weirdo who is horrible.
    I hate that mask it reminds me of the film valentine.

No i never guessed she was a man either but it was a great twist. I don't think Christian is going to be dead they can't kill him off the programme wouldn't be the same. I am going to see him the The Fantasic Four film as i think he will make a great baddie!!

That mask freaks me out too, very creepy, when he appeared when Shaun was in the shower i thought he was dreaming.

Yeah he would make a great baddie is that a film fantastic four as i havn't yet heard of it. Apparently julian Mcmahon who plays christian is in the running to be the next James Bond i don't watch James Bond at the mo but if he is in it then i think i will. He's lovely isn't he.

That mask was creepy i expected what happened in the bathroom to happen with the mirror. Guess i have seen to many scary movies!

could someone fill me in on what has happened, i'm only up to date with the series that is running on channel 4 just now, so ava is a man, her son isnt her son, she has sex with her 'son'...is that right?

Thread Information