Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Luke Roberts - Joseph

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    awww, freckleface, the POTC films are good fun, go and watch the others, then watch our Joseph in this one !!
    OMG i so love POTC they have a special place in my dvd cabinet,, love love love watching them ..theres something "attractive" about a guy wearing eyeliner ( Capt Jack Sparrow )
    The movies are really fun to watch,,

im watching his new show ransom he has buffed up but still looks good

he is returning for a once off

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

hward (16-05-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    he is returning for a once off
    So is Patsy Kensit as Faye Morton in same episode

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

hward (16-05-2019)

Holby City star Luke Roberts has hinted that tonight's episode (September 3) won't be the last we've seen of Joseph Byrne.

Luke reprised his role as Joseph Byrne alongside Patsy Kensit as Faye for Tuesday's special episode, which revisited their history with Jac Naylor.

When Joseph headed back to Holby hospital, Jac (Rosie Marcel) was devastated to learn that he had reunited with Faye off screen and they were now in a steady relationship.

As Joseph did his best to support an unwell Faye – who was awaiting a transplant – he struggled to fight his ever-present connection to Jac and ended up sharing a kiss with her.

Acutely aware that their passion was futile given Joseph's commitment to Faye, Jac begged him to never return. But, Luke – who plays Joseph – is not convinced that this is the end of the story.

Speaking to Digital Spy about whether he'll be back again, Luke said: "I am sure it's not the last we've seen of Joseph. Schedules permitting, we'll see.

"Never say never – it depends if the producers think it's a good idea. As I say, Rosie was always hoping we'd work together again.

"I understand that it was always such a big part of Jac's story that it would be a shame if that was it. So definitely – never say never."

Discussing Joseph's connection with Jac, Luke said: "Joseph has probably thought of Jac every single day – I don't think she is ever far from his thoughts.

"He's so drawn to her – he is almost looking for an excuse. Otherwise, why is he there? I know there is a storm but it's almost like an internal force of nature has brought them together as much as the external ones."

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hol...turn-jac-kiss/

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

hward (06-09-2019)

Thread Information