Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Skins: 2012

Skins: 2012

The year is 2012, and the Skins gang have all grown up! Jal is soon to be married to fiancé Richard, and the group reunite for her imminent wedding.

Tony is at the top of his profession as a modelling with agent, with a glamorous girlfriend Stacey. Sid and Cassie have been together for five years and still going strong.

Maxxie and Chris are living the single life in their shared bachelor pad. Anwar returns from London with wife Seeta and Michelle arrives on Jal’s doorstep fresh from the breakdown of her latest relationship.

It is clear that things have changed a lot since the old college days, but will their old friendships remain? What are our most loved characters like in the real world?

Skins 2012 Starts In The New Year
    Last edited by Bryan; 25-12-2007 at 00:06.

Tony

Still the charismatic chancer that we all know and love, Tony’s confidence and drive have propelled him to the top, he is now a successful modelling agent. He’s bagged himself the perfect life and the perfect girl: Stacey a beautiful model. He keeps in touch with Sid and Cassie but tries to distance himself from his old life with the gang.

Stacey

Tony’s high maintance girlfriend, a model in the making she has the looks and the drive to get her to the top of her profession. Stacey is well aware that Tony holds the key to her success, and will stop at nothing to keep hold of her man. Career aside she is a genuinely nice person, but struggles to find acceptance with the gang.

Michelle

With a first class degree in Spanish, Michelle landed her dream job as an airhostess. However she has recently been fired from the job after having sex with one of her fellow trolley dollies, and being discovered by her boyfriend – the head of the airline!

Cassie

Cassie has fully recovered from her eating disorder and became a youth counsellor. Drawing on her past experiences, she is very good at her job, and has helped a lot of youngsters. Cassie and Syd have stayed together for 5 years and are currently engaged to be married.

Sid

Following in the footsteps of his father, Sid has settled for a very practical career as a civil servant, a reasonable yearly wage and a pension scheme. Sid works hard to provide for Cassie, and is the most devoted fiancé imaginable, he’s as in love with her as the day they first started dating.

Chris

Whilst the rest of the group have grown up (to a certain degree) Chris has remained very much the same. A free spirit with a regular supply of shag buddies, Chris has a part time job in an old record store. The rest of the time he lives life to the full, with his combinations of drugs, alcohol and hardcore raving.

Maxxie

Maxxie performed in a few West End shows, before returning to Bristol and becoming a Drama and Dance teacher at the sixth form. Maxxie still has a roving eye for the men, and is currently playing the field, just how he wants it!

Jal

Forever the sensible one of the group, Jal landed a role in a marketing company only to find love with a fellow worker. Her marriage to fiancé Richard brings together the group in 2012.

Richard

Jal’s devoted fiancé, Richard thinks the world of Jal, and with his high paid job at the same marketing company as Jal he is able to provide her with everything she could ever want. Kind hearted and sensitive, Richard is an ideal catch.

Anwar

Currently living in London with his long term girlfriend Seeta, Anwar moved away from Bristol falling another falling out with Maxxie. Now in the capital city, Anwar works as a financial advisor, a job forced upon him by his parents. Anwar returns, albeit briefly, for Jal’s wedding before returning back to London.
    Last edited by Bryan; 30-12-2007 at 16:19.

Prolouge

A hunky young man, Richard, steps out of a shower, water dripping off his toned torso, he grabs a towel and wraps it around his waist. He checks himself out in the mirror before leaving the bathroom.

He jogs down the stairs and walks into the living room where Jal is sat writing invites. He leans behind her and kisses her on her neck, she turns around a smile on her face.

Richard: Hiya gorgeous, what you doing?

Jal: Thought I'd make a start on the wedding invites...

Richard: It's a bit early isn't it?

Jal: Nothing like forward planning, we wont to be prepared don't we?

Richard: I suppose...

Richard picks up the pile of sealed invites and flicks through the names.

Richard: Maxxie, Cassie, Anwar, who are these people?

Jal: Old college friends.

Richard: You sure you want to go digging up your past?

Jal: Those were the best days of my life.

Richard: Yeah and nothing will beat them, so why ruin the memories?

Jal: It's only for one day babe, what harm can it do?

Richard raises an eyebrow. If only Jal knew what lay ahead for her and the Skins gang...

oooo Im very interested

INT. CHRIS & MAXXIE'S FLAT - MORNING

Chris is in bed with a woman, the pair are puffing and panting from a sex session. Chris has a big grin plastered over his face.

Woman: God if I'd known sex was that good I'd have left my husband years ago...

Chris looks worried.

Chris: Woo, don't go making any rash decisions like...

Woman: Don't worry. I'm not gonna settle for one man, this has encouraged me to play the field a bit.

The woman gets out of bed and walks around the room confidently naked. She bends over to pick up her clothes, Chris gettting an eyefull of her back side.

Chris: Ooo rebel.

Loud noises can be heard from next door, Maxxie is evidently entertaining a gentleman.

Woman: A bit wild aren't they?

Chris: That'd be Maxxie, he's a dirty little ******* in the bedroom.

Woman: Based on experience?

Chris: Do I look or act like a gay man!?

The woman pulls up her skirt and leaves the room. As she leaves the room the door to Maxxie's bedroom opens, and out walks a shirtless man in his late thirties.

Woman: Geoffrey!?

Man: (Horrified) Patricia!

The pair are horrified at being caught out and also seeing their other halfs cheating on them.

Woman: What the hell!?... With a man! Well that'd explain why you've never fully been there in the bedroom!

Man: Maybe if you weren't so tight fisted about anal!

Chris bursts into a laugh, at the man's unintentional pun.

Man: Oh I suppose you think this is funny, sleeping with a married woman!?

Woman: You can hardly talk! At least I stuck to the opposite sex!

Chris and Maxxie brave their doorways. Chris steps in between the couple.

Chris: Wooo people can you have you're domestic somewhere else please!?

Maxxie passes Geoffrey his shirt, seconds later the couple are leaving the house bickering. Chris and Maxxie laugh it off, with cheaky grins on their faces.

Maxxie notices the post lying on the doormat, he picks out Jal's invite and opens it up.

Maxxie: Look like Jal's set a date for the wedding. End of the month...she must be pregnant.

Chris snatches the accompanying letter from Maxxie.

Chris: Or maybe not. Oh looks like Anwar's coming back from Lodon for it Max'...

Maxxie seems a bit worried as Chris mentions Anwar's name.
    Last edited by Bryan; 12-01-2008 at 22:44.

INT. SID & CASSIE'S HOUSE - DAY

Cassie walks into the house, carrying a handful of shopping bags. Her and Sid's house is small and decorated in a retro style, with nick nacks all over the place.

Cassie begins unpacking the shopping and stacks the tins smartly in the cupboard. She gets out a pharmacy bag, she is about to pull something out of it when she hears the front door slam shut.

Sid: Hey Cas', I'm back!

Cassie quickly stashes the bag in the bread bin, and carries on unpacking the shopping casually. Sid walks into the kitchen, dressed in a suit. He walks over to Cassie and gives her a big hug.

Cassie: Sid, wow, you're home early...

Sid: Well the office was dead, thought I'd leave for home early and suprise you.

Cassie: Wow, cool, but dinner wont be ready for a while yet

Sid: That's okay, I'll just grab some toast...

Sid's hands aim for the breadbin, but a panicked Cassie stops him.

Cassie: No Sid, you don't want to ruin your appetite.

Sid: But...

Cassie: Sidney, no.

Sid: Okay then

Sid gives her a pick on the lips, she smiles. The pair are clealry as in love as the day they first got together.

Sid sits down at the kitchen table and looks at the post.

Sid: So how was your day then?

Cassie: It was cool yeah, had an anorexic, two self harmers and a kid who was afraid to go out in the sun.

Sid: Wow, you have been busy then.

Sid picks up Jal's letter.

Sid: So they've finally set a date...

Cassie: Oh wow, that's going to be so lovely! I'll have to get a new hat!

Sid: You've got enough already haven't you?

Cassie: Sid, a girl can never have too many hats!

Sid: I suppose, I'm gonna go watch some TV, give me a shout when dinner is ready.

Cassie: Will do.

Cassie waits for Sid to leave the room, she opens the breadbin and pulls out a pregnancy test, a look of uncertainty on her face...

ooooo I love it! Cant wait for more

INT. TONY'S APARTMENT - DAY

Tony stands shirtless in his luxury penthouse apartment, looking out onto the skyline of Bristol. He get's a call, he looks on the screen, it says that Sid is ringing, he picks it up. The scene cross cuts between Sid & Tony.

Tony: Sid?

Sid: Tony...It's me Sid...

Tony: I know. What do you want?

Sid: Jal got in touch. She can't get hold of you and she hasn't got your adress.

Tony: What does Jal want?

Sid: The wedding!?

Tony: What wedding!?

Sid: She's getting married soon remember, I told you...

Tony: I've got a lot on my plate Sid, I can't remember the little people...

Sid choices to ignore this jibe of Tony's.

Sid: She wan'ts you to come Ton'.

Tony: I havne't spoken to her in five years Sid...

Sid: Come on Ton', the old gang are all going, it'll be like a little reunion...

Tony: Time has passed Sid...

Sid: Don't be so awkward Tony! You're coming.

Tony puts the phone down.

Sid: Ton'? Tony!?

The scene returns to Tony's apartment. A gorgeous blonde, Stacey, steps into the lounge, wearing only a shirt of Tony;s. She wraps her arms around him and kisses his neck.

Stacey: Who was it?

Tony: Just Sid.

Stacey: Oh. What did he want?

Tony: Oh nothing important. I've been invited to an old friend's wedding...

Stacey: Are we gonna go?

Tony: No, like I said it isn't important.

Stacey: Oh come on Tony, we should go, it will be fun to see your old friends. Besides I want to hear about all the wild antics you used to get up to!

Stacey returns to the bedroom, with her "come to bed" eyes. Tony remains in the lounge, dwelling on the prospect of seeing the old gang again...

INT. CHRIS & MAXXIE'S FLAT - NIGHT

Chris adds the finishing touches to his going out gear, running a glob of hair gel through his head, giving himself a cheaky grin in the mirror.

He walks into the living room where Maxxie is snuggled up on the sofa in a wooly jumper and tracksuit bottoms.

Maxxie: You off out then Chris?

Chris: Yeah, come on Max' you've gotta come out....

Maxxie: Anwar wouldn't want me there mate.

Chris: Isn't it about time you two kissed and made up for christ's sake,

Maxxie: Anwar made his feelings perfectly clear Chris...

Chris: That was 3 years ago Max', the dust has settled! Come on mate, what do you say?

Maxxie waves High School Musical 5 at Chris.

Maxxie: Nag, got a date with Zac Effron. I'll stay in if it's all the same.

Chris: Fine but I aint making up excuses for you to Anwar.

Maxxie: I don't expect you to.

Chris shakes his head in disaproval before leaving.

Chris: Pussy.

Maxxie takes a deep sigh, obviously saddened by the tension between him and Anwar.
    Last edited by Bryan; 14-01-2008 at 21:54.

Thread Information