Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Alex Ali Neeson

Coronation Street's Michelle and Ali to clash bitterly as Ryan's life hangs in the balance

Ali upsets Michelle with his decisions at the car crash scene.

Coronation Street's Michelle Connor will angrily clash with her son Ali Neeson at the scene of next week's car crash.

Michelle, Ali and Ryan are all involved in an action-packed car chase sequence when gangster Ronan Truman tries to take revenge for the death of his son Cormac.

As we've previously revealed in our spoilers, Ryan faces particular danger when the Connors' getaway vehicle stops suddenly and he gets out to bravely face Ronan.

When Ronan drives straight for Ryan, his life is left hanging in the balance – but as events unfold, he won't be the only one in danger.

Ali has the medical skills to start treatment at the scene before the emergency services arrive, but he's left with a dilemma over who to concentrate on.

When Ali shows that his priorities don't necessarily lie with a seriously-injured Ryan, there's a typically dramatic reaction from Michelle.

Kym Marsh, who plays Michelle, told Digital Spy: "Michelle is upset because of the way everything unfolds. Ali stops treating Ryan to go and look elsewhere.

"That upsets Michelle because she asks: 'Why would you do that? Why would you leave him?' She's angry with him but I don't think that will last."

She added: "Michelle is usually so different with the two sons. I think it's because she thinks she doesn't really have to worry about Ali because he's an independent man who's gone off and got his career. He's very driven and very together.

"Then you've got Ryan, who's this bumbling idiot who keeps making mistake after mistake and bringing trouble to the door. He's the one Michelle feels she has to look after, whereas with Ali she feels like she can leave him to his own devices a little bit more."

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/coro...-neeson-clash/
    Last edited by rossfan; 03-10-2018 at 20:46.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rossfan For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (04-10-2018), Wolves (03-10-2018)

did he call michelle mum tonight, that is tough on his other true mother

He did indeed.

I wish they would bring in Ali's non-biological mother and explore that relationship again.

With the original Ali (Alex) 10 years ago, we only ever got lines from Alex where he pointed out that his non-biological parents never got him and then believed the reason he wasn't theirs.

Alex made the effort to know Michelle back then unlike Ryan although he did show a bit of interest with his biological dad but it didn't last long. Ryan said he just wanted to keep things as it was with him and Michelle.

I've been reading some interesting theories - not spoilers - that when Ronan is going to be the one dying and Ali won't be helping him.

I hope this is not true as this is going to be making Ali somewhat a villain. Ali is such a unique character for the show in the sense he's driven and managed to obtain a medical profession. We haven't had many long term major characters that are doctors. If this happens then I am imagining that Ali will have a short shelf life and that will be a waste as not only is James Burrows as a very good actor but his on screen partnership with Ryan Prescott is a joy to watch on the show and one of the few things i look forward to on the show at the moment.

Sadly, with the (again theory not official spoiler) news that Ali will be turning to drink, i think this may be true!
    Last edited by rossfan; 05-10-2018 at 18:30.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rossfan For This Useful Post:

Wolves (05-10-2018)

From the corrie weekly previews, next weeks scenes were filmed WC 13/08/2018.

Ali's Interrogation

The police question Ali about being at Cormac's death and the crash involving Ronan.

Will he be able to handle the questioning

Later, Michelle returns home to find Ali with his bags packed. What's he planning?

http://www.itv.com/coronationstreet/...fri-19-oct-xml
    Last edited by rossfan; 08-10-2018 at 03:43.

My EPG says in 2 second episode next Monday:"Ali lies to the police about an important detail".This will be after the car crash.What are the writers doing to Ali! They better not make him a villian.They will be wasting so much potential for this character!
    Last edited by rossfan; 08-10-2018 at 19:09.

does michelle or ali shot ronan to save ryan?

I've not heard that anyone's going to get shot.

If Ali's lying next week - I'm hoping it's because Michelle has done something and therefore if anyone has to go - it will be her!

I'm not holding my breath though - Kym Marsh is the chosen one at the moment.

So it does look there is a shooting this week.

Oh dear - it looks like KO has truly done a number on Ali for some quick twists in this weeks episodes. The only other possiblity is that it's Michelle that shoots Ronan - I'm really hoping that it is but would KO give such a storyline where Kym Marsh might have to leave?

Meanwhile, the police question Ali about being at the death of Cormac and the crash involving Ronan. Ali answers their questions.

Elsewhere, the police quiz Ali about the firearm found in Ronan's car but Ali denies all knowledge.

Robert is suspicious of Ali's behaviour.
    The police question Michelle about the accident and she is shocked when they tell her Ronan had a gun in his car.

Michelle returns home to find Ali with his bags packed. Will he leave?

Elsewhere, Michelle confides in Robert about Ali's worries over Ronan.

https://metro.co.uk/2018/10/08/coron...alive-7961446/

Robert Preston is suspicious of him and soon Michelle makes the discovery while being questioned that there was a gun. As Michelle heads to confront Ali about everything, she finds him at home with his bags packed and ready to leave – but can she get to the root of what is bothering him? And can she persuade him to stay?

Thread Information