Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Alex Ali Neeson

By the way, congratualations to James and his girlfriend Sophie...

Coronation Street star James Burrows announces he's having a baby with his girlfriend Sophie Coates... as he reveals he's taking a break from soap

Coronation Street star James Burrows has revealed that he's having a baby with his girlfriend Sophie Coates and taking a short break from the soap.

The Ali Neeson actor, 27, took to his Instagram to share a picture of the ultrasound scan on Friday and reveal that he is 'over the moon' about the news.

He said: 'Me and my beautiful girlfriend @sophie_coates are over the moon to announce that we’re having a baby.

'We can not contain our excitement we are so so happy x.'

The post comes after James revealed that he would be taking a short break from the hit ITV soap to spend time with his family.

However, the actor reassured fans that he would be returning to the cobbles and that he will be back filming in December.

Talking to The Sun, he said: 'I’ve got a little bit of time off from work. I’ve got about a month and a half off. I’m going to chill out a bit and have some time with my family.

'Few holidays. Chilling out, bit of surfing.

'But we’re back in December and I don’t know what they’ve got in store for me.'

The actor stars as Michelle Connor's biological son, Ali Neeson, in Coronation Street and made a dramatic return to the cobbles earlier this year.

And on Friday's episode of the hit ITV soap, James' character turned into a killer after he murdered drug dealer Ronan Truman.

The villain had been impaled by a fence after crashing his car - and running over Ryan Connor and Leanne Battersby.

And Ali, who is a doctor, decided to pull out the metal pole, which was keeping Ronan alive, after he threatened his family.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ie-Coates.html

Coronation Street spoilers: Ali Neeson confesses his shock murder secret

Ali Neeson is overcome with guilt in the wake of Ronan’s death in Coronation Street. The tormented doctor pulled a stake from Ronan after the car crash and caused him to bleed to death. His actions were to protect his family but he is haunted by what he was pushed to do and decides that he is going to quit as a GP. When Ronan’s mum Patti approaches Ali and thanks him for doing everything he could to help her son in his dying moments, he breaks down and later tells Michelle that he can’t deal with the guilt anymore. Getting drunk, he later confesses to Robert Preston that he killed Ronan and plans to go to the police to hand himself in. Robert talks him out of it and insists that he returns to GP training as he could save countless lives. Ali takes his words on board and when Robert then offers him shifts at the bistro to occupy him while he waits for his suspension to lift, he is grateful for his and Michelle’s support.
    But is this really the end of his torment – sooner or later the truth must come out?

https://metro.co.uk/2018/10/23/coron...ecret-8009663/

Coronation Street's James Burrows reveals how murder bombshell will affect Ali and Ryan

Ali recently killed Ronan Truman.

Coronation Street star James Burrows has hinted at how the murder will affect Ali Neeson's relationship with Ryan Connor.

Recent episodes have seen Ali kill Ronan Truman in order to protect his family. Ryan (played by Ryan Prescott) has yet to discover what happened.

But Burrows believes that Ryan would be "understanding".

"I think they will get on afterwards," he told OK! Online. "I think Ryan will understand why he's done this and maybe there'll be some understanding to it all.

"There's always going to be that dynamic, I think it almost seems like they're very jealous about, 'That's my mum', 'No, that's my mum'. I think there's always going to be that."

Burrows added: "I think [Michelle] has been a bit selfish and not given too much of a damn about Ali, and now she's realised, 'Oh, Ali's my own son'.

"Knowing Ryan, yeah, he probably will be a bit mardy about that!"

Next week, Ali will be seen sharing his murder secret with Robert Preston, as the guilt inside of him continues to take its toll.

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/coro...hell-ali-ryan/

Corrie SPOILER: Connor family "destroyed" when Ryan betrays Ali

The Connor family are about to get blown apart in a devastating chain of events that will leave matriarch Michelle Connor devastated.

It's no secret that Michelle's sons Ryan Connor and Ali Neeson don't see eye to eye - but what happens over the next few months will leave viewers reeling.

In fact, Ryan is set to betray his brother Ali and split the Connor family apart after discovering that Ali murdered Ronan Truman.

Not exactly Christmas cheer!

Fans are bound to be upset as Ali is 'punished' by Ryan for killing Ronan - even though he did it to protect his family.

After battling with his conscience, doctor Ali confessed his crime to his mum in emotional scenes after the crash.

At first she was horrified and insisted he went to the police, before vowing to keep his secret.

However she DID share the shocking news with fiancé Robert Preston.

And Ryan - in possibly the snakiest move yet - tells the police about Ali's crime.

An insider told the newspaper: "When Robert accidentally lets slip to Ryan how Ali killed Ronan in cold blood, it's not going to end well.

"It's going to spark a war between Ali and Ryan that could destroy Michelle's family."

The insider continued: "Ali blames Ryan for putting him in that position and sees him moving on without a care in the world.

"But when Ryan discovers Ali killed Ronan, he's so angry. He lashes out in the worst possible way.

"He decides he's going to shop Ali to the police for murder, no matter the consequences for his family."

The newspaper also reports that Ali is on a "downward spiral which takes an explosive twist" with Michelle seriously worrying about his mental health.

Will Ali be sent to prison for murder? And will Michelle be forced to chose between her two sons?

http://www.entertainmentdaily.co.uk/...n-betrays-ali/

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rossfan For This Useful Post:

Wolves (04-11-2018)

Wolves is offline Biggest Telly Addict 2016
    I hope Ryan doesn’t go to the police. I really like Ryan and Ali and was hoping this was going to bring them closer together not tear them apart, as I really enjoyed the episodes a few months back when they were looking for the Gazza book and Ali was in the bin with a lettuce leaf on his head it was hilarious.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wolves For This Useful Post:

lizann (07-11-2018), rossfan (04-11-2018), tammyy2j (07-11-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Wolves View Post
    I hope Ryan doesn’t go to the police. I really like Ryan and Ali and was hoping this was going to bring them closer together not tear them apart, as I really enjoyed the episodes a few months back when they were looking for the Gazza book and Ali was in the bin with a lettuce leaf on his head it was hilarious.
    Ryan is a child who wants all Michelle's attention, he will never grow up, Ali did what he did to protect them all because of Ryan's stupidity

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Brucie (09-11-2018), lizann (07-11-2018), Perdita (07-11-2018)

If Ryan goes to the police, surely the future for Ali will be out of medicine which will annoy me to no end.

There were so many other storylines they could have Ali work with. His relationship with Michelle/Ryan, his biological parents., a romance, his progress as a doctor etc. If they decide to throw James Burrows under the bus I will not forgive them! He deserves better and Ali as a doctor on the show makes him a unique and exciting character for the show.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rossfan For This Useful Post:

Brucie (09-11-2018), emerald (09-11-2018), lizann (09-11-2018), parkerman (09-11-2018), Perdita (08-11-2018), tammyy2j (14-11-2018)

I agree. The show needs more educated characters who don't just end up working in the local pub, cafe etc. What I like about him is he's a doctor but he isn't some posh stereotype - he feels local and "real". Now that Robert's offered him work at the Bistro it looks like he will become yet another character who works within walking distance of his home and we'll never get to see the opportunities he could have had.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to emerald For This Useful Post:

Brucie (09-11-2018), lizann (09-11-2018), rossfan (09-11-2018), tammyy2j (14-11-2018)

Ali Struggles To Cope

After sleepless nights, Ali resorts to desperate measures, stealing anti-depressants from the Medical Centre before heading to the Bistro...

But when Ali begins flirting with Bethany, Ryan kicks off!

Can Michelle and Robert calm the boys down?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to rossfan For This Useful Post:

Wolves (12-11-2018)

Great, now they're ruining the character even further.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to emerald For This Useful Post:

lizann (13-11-2018), parkerman (12-11-2018), tammyy2j (14-11-2018)

Thread Information