Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Alex Ali Neeson

if not carla then tracy or leanne will snare ali

I think leanne as she is only one available

Online chatter ............
    Michelle Connor’s son, Alex has returned to the cobbles - and now producers are bringing back Michelle’s other son! Bosses are lining up a shocking murder storyline between Ali Neeson and his sort of brother Ryan Connor. As we know, Michelle has been put through hell the last few years but now the return of her two sons will see them clash in a Cain and Abel style showdown, which will result in a shocking murder, but who dies? It’s also highly rumoured that Sol Heras will NOT be respiring the role of Ryan, so which actor will we see play him?

Another murder? It's getting ridiculous now. Do the writers not realise that they are losing the shock value of these storylines?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to emerald For This Useful Post:

Perdita (20-02-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Online chatter ............
    Michelle Connor’s son, Alex has returned to the cobbles - and now producers are bringing back Michelle’s other son! Bosses are lining up a shocking murder storyline between Ali Neeson and his sort of brother Ryan Connor. As we know, Michelle has been put through hell the last few years but now the return of her two sons will see them clash in a Cain and Abel style showdown, which will result in a shocking murder, but who dies? It’s also highly rumoured that Sol Heras will NOT be respiring the role of Ryan, so which actor will we see play him?
    fighting over carla

I've no interest in this storyline. Ryan is the son that Michelle knows and loves, and he's the child she watched grow up, not some stranger at the medical centre. I have a feeling Ali is after something and that it's not a coincidence that he applied to work on the same street as his biological mother. He's probably going to turn out to be a nasty piece of work - he already comes across as surly and unfriendly, which doesn't help when he's a doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by emerald View Post
    I've no interest in this storyline. Ryan is the son that Michelle knows and loves, and he's the child she watched grow up, not some stranger at the medical centre. I have a feeling Ali is after something and that it's not a coincidence that he applied to work on the same street as his biological mother. He's probably going to turn out to be a nasty piece of work - he already comes across as surly and unfriendly, which doesn't help when he's a doctor.
    he looks like a dealer from the pub in shameless one of the maguires not a doctor

Ali Neeson (James Burrows)

I couldn't see a thread for him yet.

Tonight was a good episode for Ali. The fact that he had been seen to by so many other doctors beforehand but it was him that realised what was happening to Jack.

haha there was one.

it didn't come up when i searched.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rossfan View Post
    haha there was one.

it didn't come up when i searched.

Thanks
    it was named alex the old thread merged and renamed now

Thread Information