Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Alex Ali Neeson

Ali and Michelle having a confrontation?

Last edited by rossfan; 09-09-2018 at 11:38.

^ over ryan's death?

I don't think Ryan will die. I read he'll be in a coma.

Interesting that there's a bottle on the table. I hope they don't turn Ali into an alcoholic (nearer to Ali than Michelle).

Ryan is led astray on a night out with Cormac and offered a line of coke, prompting a disgusted Sophie to storm off from him after reminding him that his last dabble with substances nearly killed her. Later, when Cormac overdoses, Ryan doesn’t call an ambulance and by the time Ali is on the scene, it’s too late.

https://metro.co.uk/2018/09/18/20-so...re.top.twitter
    Last edited by rossfan; 18-09-2018 at 19:47.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rossfan For This Useful Post:

emerald (19-09-2018)

A new filming spoiler

Lately, we're getting quite a lot of Michelle/Ali alone in the apartment. Also notice another bottle is out.

i see someone at digitalspy is reading my comments:

Coronation Street hints at a big downward spiral for Ali Neeson

Is he going to hit the bottle?

It looks like Ali Neeson is heading towards a really dark place in upcoming episodes of Coronation Street.

In behind-the-scenes pictures posted to Twitter today (September 22), we can see Ali (James Burrows) having a confrontation with Michelle Connor, with a bottle of wine on the table.

The thing is, we saw a very similar picture a few weeks back, with Ali once again having a confrontation with some booze in shot.

If you look closely in the picture below, you can see a bottle on the table:

Does this mean that Ali will be hitting the drink on a path towards self-destruction? Or this is just living up North?

Well, if we look at what we know from what's coming up on the soap, it isn't that much of a stretch to wonder if Ali will turn to alcohol to cope with some of his upcoming storylines.

This week will see Ali involved in a storyline that leads to the death of Cormac – Ronan Truman's son, who was introduced to the show earlier this week. We won't spoil the details in this article (we absolutely will in this one, so click if you dare), but it's the kind of thing that would lead to self-destructive behaviour.

We've also seen photos of Ali being questioned by DS Mackinnon, so it looks like everything is going to go wrong for him very soon.

Coronation Street airs Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 7:30pm and 8:30pm on ITV.

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/coro...wnward-spiral/

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rossfan For This Useful Post:

Perdita (22-09-2018)

ali does not kill cormac, sounds like ryan lets him die, he should have called jude

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Brucie (26-09-2018), Perdita (23-09-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    ali does not kill cormac, sounds like ryan lets him die, he should have called jude
    I do not think Ryan intentionally lets Cormac die, he just panicks and the thought of calling for an ambulance never crosses his mind ... I cannot see Ryan as a cold blooded killer like Pat Phelan was when he watched Michael die without helping him

Ali will be involved in two plot threads next week by the looks of it. Ryan's mistake and Jude's lies.

Monday, October 1: Ali finally loses his patience with Jude

He's now found out about Roy offering to pay for Jude's paramedic training as a thank-you for "saving" him recently.

Ali warns Jude it's time to stop lying

He can't believe that Jude has actually accepted the money.

Jude realises he'll have to appease Ali... or else

He gives the cheque back to Roy to keep himself out of trouble.

I have no idea where the source is from this but on twitter, i just read that Jude is going to tamper with Ali's car which causes the crash.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to rossfan For This Useful Post:

lizann (26-09-2018)

Thread Information