Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Alex Ali Neeson

I will believe it when i see it but if it's true - hurrah! (i bet Gemma will still have a lot more screen time in comparison though)

Coronation Street star Ryan Prescott promises bigger stories for Ryan Connor

"I'm really excited to be a part of it, so keep watching."

Coronation Street actor Ryan Prescott has promised fans that bigger storylines are on the horizon for his character Ryan Connor.

It's been pretty quiet for Ryan Connor on-screen recently, even as his romantic connections with Bethany Platt (Lucy Fallon) and Alya Nazir (Sair Khan) have been keeping him pretty busy, but the actor has now told Digital Spy at this weekend's British Soap Awards that all that is about to change.

"I can't really go into subject matter, but there's a lot more coming up for Ryan this summer," he told us on the Soap Awards' red carpet last night (June 1).

"There's a lot of family issues going on. Obviously you know Kym [Marsh, who plays his on-screen mum] is going to be leaving at the end of this and taking a year out," he continued.

"It's kind of like, storylines building up to that, that kind of ultimate moment for her where she has to make a decision to leave or not."

As for Ryan's love life, the actor teased that Ryan's on-off connection with Bethany could be put on hold once again as he explores what it could be like to be with Alya

"There's things going on now with Ryan and Alya, so that might go somewhere," he teased, before later explaining what went wrong with him and Bethany.

"He just never plays it well, does he?" he added. "I think Ryan kind of just wants to have it a little bit simpler, have life a little bit simpler, stop chasing and find someone who actually wants to be with him."

Ryan also shared that he was "gutted" to hear Kym would be leaving, and said that he'll miss Kym "like mad" – but it does look like Ryan will be kept busy with what his character's up to over the next few months too.

"Obviously there's always some kind of sibling activity going on, so me and James [Burrows, who plays Michelle Connor's biological son Ali Neeson] are going to have our work cut out this summer," he added.

"It's going to be really fun, there's some really, really nice stuff coming. There's some really good stuff. I'm really excited to be a part of it, so keep watching."

Coronation Street airs on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 7.30pm and 8.30pm on ITV.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/cor...s-ryan-connor/
    Last edited by rossfan; 02-06-2019 at 11:50.

summer loving for ali with maria and alya

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    summer loving for ali with maria and alya

I heared about Ali and Maria on the DS forums. They're both under used though so if this is the producers way of topping up their episode appearences i suppose i can go with that but I would have prefered Ali with a nurse or a doctor to build on scenes in the hospital.

Plus they could then put Ryan as the hospital DJ and expand the hospital scenes even more.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rossfan For This Useful Post:

Wolves (07-06-2019)

Coronation Street reveals new man for Maria Connor – but who’s the lucky guy?

The hairdresser thinks her love life is doomed - but her perfect man may be right under her nose...

Coronation Street favourite Maria Connor is heading for a hot romance this Summer with dishy doc Ali Neeson, we can reveal.

Maria (Samia Longchambon) may 
be in her mid-30s, but she feels like twice that when she ends up having a girly night in with Audrey and Gail. What next? A heated foot warmer and membership of the local bridge club?

Determined to spice up her life, the unlucky-in-love crimper signs up to a dating app. But as she casts her net in Weatherfield’s pool of single men, she doesn’t get the prize catch she’s hoping for.

“Maria goes on a series of hilarious and disastrous dates,” our Coronation Street source reveals. “She starts to think that her love life must be doomed, and she confides in Ali.”

As Maria offloads on 
the medic, little does she realise that Michelle’s handsome lad has fallen hard for her.

“Maria goes to great lengths to find ‘the one'”, adds our mole, “little realising that the perfect man could be right under her nose…”

Will Cupid intervene and bring the two gorgeous singletons together?

https://www.whatsontv.co.uk/news/cor...ky-man-581129/
    Last edited by rossfan; 05-06-2019 at 09:49.

Quote Originally Posted by rossfan View Post
    I heared about Ali and Maria on the DS forums. They're both under used though so if this is the producers way of topping up their episode appearences i suppose i can go with that but I would have prefered Ali with a nurse or a doctor to build on scenes in the hospital.

Plus they could then put Ryan as the hospital DJ and expand the hospital scenes even more.
    Maria can never be under used...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

peebee (09-06-2019)

Has Maria had a fling with Ken yet?
    He must be one of a couple on the street who haven't

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mysangry For This Useful Post:

peebee (09-06-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by mysangry View Post
    Has Maria had a fling with Ken yet?
    He must be one of a couple on the street who haven't
    Yes, just Ken and Norris I think.

Filming pictures this week include Ali and Ryan!

Coronation Street's new romance storyline for Maria Connor begins

Is her luck about to change?

Coronation Street will kick off a new romance storyline for Maria Connor next week.

Show bosses have named local doctor Ali Neeson as a potential new boyfriend for unlucky-in-love Maria (Samia Longchambon), but the path to them getting together is sure to have complications along the way.

Next week's episodes see a bored Maria complain to Ali (James Burrows) about her non-existent love life.

Clearly interested as they chat at the Rovers Return, Ali points out that there is probably someone right under her nose who'd be suitable – but will Maria take the hint?

News of Maria's romance storyline was first revealed earlier this month. It's thought that she'll try out a dating app in the hope of finding the perfect guy.

Maria's efforts lead to a series of disastrous dates, but does this pave the way for Ali to win her heart?

Corrie viewers will see the build-up to this storyline begin on Friday (June 28), as Maria starts to feel down in the dumps over a lack of excitement in her life.

The final straw comes when she ends up having to endure a girly spa night with Gail Rodwell and Audrey Roberts, who bore her with their dull conversations.

Maria's fear that she's getting old before her time is what sparks her decision to try online dating, leading to some funny scenes ahead in the coming weeks.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/cor...e-plot-begins/

Quote Originally Posted by rossfan View Post
    Coronation Street's new romance storyline for Maria Connor begins

Is her luck about to change?

Coronation Street will kick off a new romance storyline for Maria Connor next week.

Show bosses have named local doctor Ali Neeson as a potential new boyfriend for unlucky-in-love Maria (Samia Longchambon), but the path to them getting together is sure to have complications along the way.

Next week's episodes see a bored Maria complain to Ali (James Burrows) about her non-existent love life.

Clearly interested as they chat at the Rovers Return, Ali points out that there is probably someone right under her nose who'd be suitable – but will Maria take the hint?

News of Maria's romance storyline was first revealed earlier this month. It's thought that she'll try out a dating app in the hope of finding the perfect guy.

Maria's efforts lead to a series of disastrous dates, but does this pave the way for Ali to win her heart?

Corrie viewers will see the build-up to this storyline begin on Friday (June 28), as Maria starts to feel down in the dumps over a lack of excitement in her life.

The final straw comes when she ends up having to endure a girly spa night with Gail Rodwell and Audrey Roberts, who bore her with their dull conversations.

Maria's fear that she's getting old before her time is what sparks her decision to try online dating, leading to some funny scenes ahead in the coming weeks.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/cor...e-plot-begins/
    well, this sounds as dull as dish water, another excuse to fast forward my recorded episodes

Thread Information