Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Alex Ali Neeson

Arrow Alex Ali Neeson

Finally we have seen Alex (Michelle's bio son)

I think he could bring alot of conflict into the Connor family, if that is if we are going to see more of him etc

I am looking forward to when Alex finally comes in fully where everything is out in the open, and him and Michelle trying to bond etc

Is he actually Michelle's real son then?

Thats if Michelle accepts that Ryan's not her son...

Ryan is her son!!! Just because he wasn't born from her doesn't mean Ryans not hers. Ryan's mother is Michelle as she has raised, loved and looked after him.

Quote Originally Posted by xxxxxx View Post
    Ryan is her son!!! Just because he wasn't born from her doesn't mean Ryans not hers. Ryan's mother is Michelle as she has raised, loved and looked after him.
    ...and that's you told! Haha

Merry Christmas!

Pete x

Quote Originally Posted by xxxxxx View Post
    Thats very true, but how can Michelle forget the one she gave birth, and is her and Dean's child, and Alex even looks like him

I hope that Steven and Michelle's relationship weathers this stressful period in their lives, you see it in so many cases where the strain becomes too much for one or both partners. Communication is the key word here, and not shutting Steve out, he must be included in her relationship with Alex, as must Ryan, if she wants to go down that road.

Michelle Connor gets to know Alex

Poor Michelle Connor. She's not had the easiest start to 2008, what with discovering that she may have brought up the wrong sullen, black-haired son for the past sixteen years. Kym Ryder, who plays her in Coronation Street, has been explaining the latest twist in the tale to Inside Soap.

"She's curious about Alex, and quite fascinated with him, because it's like looking at a mirror-image of her dead former partner." Even though she's convinced herself that nothing will change her relationship with Ryan, she still feels a bond with the boy who may be biologically her child. As she gets to know Alex, she discovers that he hasn't had a happy life. "He explains that he's never fitted in at home, so Michelle feels a huge sense of responsibility towards him."

Ryan doesn't know that Michelle has been secretly meeting Alex, but Steve doesn't approve, both for Michelle and Ryan's sake and for his own: "He's jealous of Dean always being mentioned as the love of her life," Kym says. Oh dear. It'll end in tears.

from corrieblog

Anybody know what Alex's last name is?

His last name is Neeson.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    His last name is Neeson.
    Thanks, i was just wondering

I am looking forward to how Michelle and Alex's relationship progresses

I read a spoiler that

Alex turns up at Liam and Maria's wedding
    Last edited by Lennie; 30-01-2008 at 12:11.

Thread Information