Thread: eastenders rocks!!!

Smile eastenders rocks!!!

eastenders is a really good show i have only just started here and have been on the ee boards ;) so im new but hopefully these boards will be sooooooo much better hope they are

im so glad chrissie ig gonna be around for a while yet because she is so cool

i know shes great isnt she shes really good actress and her hair is wicked

With her staying around till 2006 and the promise of explosive storylines we're bound to see more from Chrissie!

I agree Chrisse is great isn't she, I think she could become the ultimate Soap bitch

yea and ahes really pretty

heya. i've been watching the show for years. i'm so glad that in media debates we're doing about soaps! lol, we've spent quite a bit on discussing eastender's ratings, and mary whitehouse's rant about its violence hehe. we've been taking in soap magz as well and i was like do what u want with it - but keep the jake maskell (danny moon) pages for me! any defacing and i will rearrange ur faces!

This board is so much better, its exactly the same as The Tribes BB that i go on hehe, its nice that u dont have to scroll through everything cos when things have been replied to they go up

Thread Information