Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ~Jac/Joseph fic~

Get The Next Chapter Up Now!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Abigail; 04-02-2008 at 23:07.
    Thanks CrazyLea

I know I know I've been neglecting this thread.. I've had a lot of boring work to do

Chapter 7.5..er..5
    It's funny how things turn out...throw the pieces of your life up in the air and let them fall where they may. Jac thought of her life like a broken mirror, shattered into a thousand pieces and 7 years of bad luck..well..apart from the bad luck part. That seemed never ending. She was only 12 when Jamie died. She couldn't go to jail, mainly because it was self defence. Mainly because she hadn't known what she was doing. Didn't have time to react. That's what they said. But she did. She could've pulled him forwards, changed the angle in which he fell..held his hand, not pushed it away..She was going somewhere else now anyway. The second in a long line of homes, foster parents..no-one wanted her anymore..It was a feeling she was never going to shake off.
    __________________________________________________ ______
    "Jac? Are you there?" Joseph knocked on the door. It was closed. No answer. Joseph raised an eyebrow. How odd...what where they doing in there? He tried opening the door..something was in the way, what on earth...Joseph's look on confusion soon changed to one of horror...
    "CAN I HAVE SOME HELP HERE PLEASE" he shouted to the empty corridor.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Has she done a Ruthie?
    Great, whens the next bit going to be up?
    Thanks CrazyLea

Whats happened Is it JAC ????

Teeehee I'm like the cruel people at the Casualty scriptwriters office..giving you a lovely cliffhanger that bit was just a stop gap the next part will be better (I hope ) Will be up....Tuesday night probably, because I have a late start on Wendesday
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Erm..I should probably issue a warning for all the little kiddys out there Scenes of a gruesome and distressing nature...er Faye.. Oh and there's a swear word.

Part 8.
    Joseph stood in the gallery for theatre watching intently, standing so close to the glass his breath made a circles of mist on the glass, which he absent mindedly wiped away with his sleeve three times in a circular motion every couple of minutes. The door opened and he felt a familiar hand on his shoulder. "Joseph, go to the oncall and get some sleep." Faye murmured in her husky voice."

Joseph stood motionless by the glass, his lips set firmly together, his back to Faye, to this women. She'd betrayed him in an unforgivable way.
    He'd wanted to do what he'd done with Maddy because..well, he fancied the pants off her, and had only not pursued her because of his overwhelming fear of being rejected and his suffocating relationship with Faye. He had always sworn that he would never cheat on anyone. But he didn't feel guilty anymore, because Faye was something else. She was the reason why Jac was lying on the operating table, fighting for her life with multiple stab wounds. She had rung Jac's father told her where she was. Faye didn't know he knew. Of course she didn't, otherwise she wouldn't be rubbing her slimy hands all over his tense shoulders. She didn't have the image of Jac on the floor, her hair another shade of red because of her injuries, whispering to him over and over again "Why?".

"Faye I'd like you to go". He turned around and opened the door and held it open for her. Faye's eyes narrowed and she frowned in confusion and a little disbelief, Joseph thought. Here he was in his hour of need and he was turning her away? Jac was spot on, she was a spiteful bitch. After his money. Plus she was crap at sex. Jac may no longer have been his lover, he didn't know about friends, but..she gave him that spark inside of him that no-one else had ever done before, (or ever would). And, at least she was honest and spoke her mind. He knew where he stood with her....With Maddy...well, Maddy was just great. Maybe one day he'd grow to love her. Maybe it was just a one night stand. But, in a wierd way, he'd always love Jac, even if he would never act on it.

Faye stood on the other side of the door now. Joseph had closed the heavy door firmly behind him. He continued staring at it for a few minutes, calming his breathing down. It had taken all the strength he had to keep himself from hitting Faye into oblivion.

Ooooh did Faye stab Jac?
    Joseph and Maddy... not sure about them
    Great fic, write more soon.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Woo go Joe sending Faye away .

and OY Abigail.. It could happen alright . Although now I'm for Maddy and Linden . I change my mind as much as the weather changes .

YEAH WOOOO write more today ;-)

It’s not great…I copied Lea’s Idea I haven’t done this ending for ages because had a bit of a mind block on this ending sorry, it’s a bit rubbish. And short.The lyrics do most of the work Use your imagination.. (P.S. It helps if you listen to a depressing song before reading this)

I never should of waited so long to say
    What I've always known since the very first day
    Thought that you would stay forever with me
    But the time has come to leave
    “Should we – “
    “Wake her up? Yes.”
    “Are you sure? No offence but I can’t see the – “
    “Do it.”

Before we turn out the lights and close our eyes
    I'll tell you a secret I've held all my life
    Its you that I live for, and for you I die
    So I'll Lay here with you 'til the final goodbye
    Joseph felt like crying. But he wouldn’t. For once in his life he’d be brave. For her. He couldn’t let her see the truth; he couldn't let her know, not yet. It was too soon. It wasn’t time. It wasn’t fair. Nothing was anymore. He hadn’t had the chance to tell her how he really felt. Why did things like this always happen to him? He always lost the things he loved, his father, and his brother. He’d finally realised underneath all those barriers was the woman he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. And now…why had he waited so long?

Hold, draw me close, close to my lips
    Listen intently as I tell you this
    Outside the world wages its wars,
    I'll rest in peace as long as you know
    Jac squeezed Joseph’s hand. Opening her eyes she smiled at him. He half smiled at her, his head tipped to one side, always the gentleman, so she wouldn’t have to turn her aching head. Her side hurt and her chest felt tight. Joseph had a weird look in his eyes. Something wasn't right.

Its you that I live for, and for you I die
    So I'll Lay here with you 'til the final goodbye
    ”Joseph?”
    ”Hmm?”
    “How much time?”

Promise you our love will carry on
    Until you turn eternal, we belong
    ”Forever” he replied
    Jac laughed, her breath short. “You know I, love you” she said, her shining eyes looking directly into Joseph’s
    “I love you too” he replied softly
    “I’m sorry I have to leave you”
    “You’ll never leave me”

It's you that I live for, and for you I die
    So I'll lay here with you till the final goodbye
    “Jac?”

His respectful lips for the last time
    And spell out the lyrics to love in the sky
    Its you that I live for and for you I die
    So I'll lay here with you till the final goodbye
    Joseph held Jac’s limp hand in his and let his tears flow unchecked

Goodbye

that was really sad .
    Least they expressed their feelings first .

Great part .

Is that the end, or is there more ;-)?

Thread Information