Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ~Jac/Joseph fic~

This is ace.

WRITE MORE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks CrazyLea

Thanks Abigail Lea this next part is your dream come true

Part 6
    “Ow”
    Maddy and Joseph were sitting on the sofa in the staff room. Everywhere else was either busy or full of junk. Plus Joseph had the keys.
    Joseph held his hands close to Maddy's face “Stop moving otherwise I’ll poke you in your eye”
    “Feels like you are" Maddy winced
    “It was your own fault for falling over”
    “It was the fault of the punch!”
    “You certainly look like you have been”
    “Oi! You know I’ll give you credit for that. It was witty. Coming from you”
    “I can do witty!” Joseph exclaimed
    “After five glasses of wine yes” Maddy grinned
    Joseph smiled. “All done”

Maria had disappeared home ages ago. Thanks for that thought Maddy. She was still a bit tipsy and by the looks of it so was Joseph. God knows how he'd put those 3 stitches in place. She watched Joseph put the instruments down on the desk. He sat back down on the sofa and stared back into her eyes.
    He smiled nervously, trying to anticipate her next move, which was tricky because he felt slightly merry.

Maddy put her arm round Joseph’s neck and pulled him in to kiss her. She was surprised when he didn't resist. Well, she thought, What the hell, I might as well take him out for a test drive.

As Joseph unbuttoned her shirt he remembered with a smile that it was handy he’d thought to lock the door behind him.
    Last edited by StarsOfCCTV; 23-01-2008 at 20:40.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

. That was my dream .

And it was gooooood . Nicely written .

If this script is going to be a Jac/Joseph romance thing.. then I think you need to write another script of Maddy/Joseph romance ;-)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to CrazyLea For This Useful Post:

StarsOfCCTV (23-01-2008)

Thanks and you'll have to wait to see how it turns out
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Well I'm excited!! So don't wait to long before posting the next part!!!!! I say 10 mins at the most

“Stop moving otherwise I’ll poke you in your eye”

Can't wait for the next installment
    Thanks CrazyLea

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Abigail For This Useful Post:

StarsOfCCTV (23-01-2008)

I seem to get inspired when I've been up for hours playing T is for Toby when I am tired, and when I really should go to bed

Anyways..
    Part 7.5
    Jamie was facing Jac, his back leaning in the opposite direction to the steep decline behind him. Jac stood at the top of the stairs, her left hand on the bannisters and her right hand held limply by her side.
    "Come on Jac, don't be like this." he took her loose hand in his. He pulled gently and motioned for her to follow him downstairs. When she didn't budge he looked around in suprise.
    "No" she said firmly, suprising even herslf.
    Jamie laughed "Come on carrot top."
    "Carrot tops are green" she replied frostily.
    "Look if you don't come now I'll have to drag you myself. And we wouldn't want the social workers to come and take you away would we? It's the middle of the night, they'd just dump you in a skip"
    Jac said nothing. He pulled harder on her arm. Before she knew it he had lost his balance and was staring back at him from the bottom of the stairs. She knew something wasn't right..turning on her heel she fled back to her room and huddled under the covers.

Who is Jamie?
    Thanks CrazyLea

He is just some random guy in a foster home, he appears in part 4 I apologize for the general crappyness of that last post was a bit tipsy

I love the carrot top bit
    Good part
    And lmaoo T is for Toby! Great game .

Thread Information