Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ~Jac/Joseph fic~

~Jac/Joseph fic~

Felt like writing; I don't know where this is going yet...(sorry it's a bit short)
    a bit of Jac/Joseph stuff, I'll write more after exams

Part 1.
    Joseph met Jac’s eyes across the operating table. As occupied as he was with stitching Mr. Tillie’s insides back together, her eyes sent a shiver up his spine and made the hairs on the back of his neck stand up. Clearing his throat he dropped her gaze. Why did she still make him feel like this? She’d slept with his father, on more than one occasion. She was the reason he hadn’t been in time to say goodbye to him. She'd split up his family. . She made him so angry and yet…she gave him that feeling inside that no-one had given him before..he was afraid that when she looked into his eyes she would see how he really felt. His life; ordered, neat and clean had been thrown by her.
    Last edited by StarsOfCCTV; 16-12-2007 at 01:17.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

I love it. Write some more please
    Thanks CrazyLea

Awwww it's really good so far! Can't wait for next bit!

Next bit (Got bored of revising) - Not the best, it's only because otherwise the later stories wouldn't make sense

Part 2.
    Joseph wasn’t in the mood for a Christmas party. Christmas wasn’t going to be the same this year, and he didn’t particularly care for tinsel either. But. What Miss Beauchamp wanted, Miss Beauchamp got. He couldn’t really say no to her. A couple of nurses were in the room, neither of which he knew. Great. He was early. The nurses were giving him funny looks; he presumed it was because he was the only male in the room. And he had a pulse. Smiling nervously at them, he made his way over to the snack table; it seemed cocktail sausages, sausage rolls, bacon sausages, carrots with various dippings were the most common occurrence at this party. The usual terrible supermarket mass produced food he never bought, but it would do for now. A bowl of punch, bottles of vodka and cheap wine littered the next table, but he knew most people would bring beverages of their own to get hammered on. Not his style. Picking up a carrot he hovered over the dippings. Humus, taramasalata, or, more obscurely...was that salsa? Shaking his head at whoever thought up the menu, he decided on humus. “So Joseph, you spend your days making life or death decisions, but you can’t decide whether to have humus, taramasalata, or…whatever that is on your carrot.” Joseph heard Jac, before he half turned towards her, and saw the amusement in her eyes, and the slight smile she had on. Before he’d had a chance to blink she’d taken his carrot out of his hand and put it in her mouth. Her eyes squinted slightly and she quickly swallowed the stolen carrot. “I’d avoid that humus if I were you, I think it’s off.” She walked off, coughing slightly.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

I havn't written here for aages...but I changed the story because I didn't like the first version..anyhow...enjoy

Part 3
    Jac was beginning to feel quite dizzy. She had a knack of being a sober drunk, but she hadn’t had to pull that trick off since she was 15. Someone had put too much vodka in the punch, but after a while she didn’t notice. She was bored, she didn’t want to be there, but she’d heard that some directors from another hospital were going to be there. So far no joy. At least Joseph was here, he was quite entertaining to watch, his awkwardness at these types of situations was obvious. Every now and again someone would thrust a cup of punch or wine in his hand and he would dutifully sip it, until they disappeared, whereupon he would set it down on a table. Even so, she reckoned he was getting a bit tipsy. He must be by now. She meanwhile was starting to feel queasy. Getting up from her seat she made her way to the door. To her surprise Joseph followed her.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Joseph closed the door behind them “Escape” he said as he closed his eyes and sighed. “Connie said you looked wobbly and I should go after you.”
    Jac laughed “Maybe I am. But it’s Christmas. If you don’t let your hair down at any time of the year when do you......wait don’t answer that.” She smiled at him. She leaned on the wall beside Joseph. “I need some air.” She said. Joseph watched her walk off in those killer heels of hers. He followed her behind, cautiously. He didn't think a girl should go out so late on their own. She looked behind her and saw him following. She giggled and promptly tripped over her own foot.

"Ouch...I think I've twisted my ankle.....Joseph?" she looked up. Her eyes focused on Joseph, who looked nervous and had his head slightly turned to the right, to a man she hadn't seen in nearly 20 years. "Dad?"

he was quite entertaining to watch, his awkwardness at these types of situations was obvious
    That bit made me laugh for some reason .

Oooo Jac's dad! Can't wait for more

7. The Following User Says Thank You to CrazyLea For This Useful Post:

StarsOfCCTV (13-01-2008)

I only planned to make this 3 parts But hey. I wasn't tired cough-Lea-cough

Part 4
    “How are you these days Jacqui?” asked her father
    “How did you find me?”
    “Nice to see you to”
    “You were in prison” Jac’s voice rose “Why did they let you out”
    “Good behaviour” he replied
    Jac gave a sarcastic laugh “good behaviour, right, so why didn’t you behave when you decided to murder someone?!”
    “Excuse me what did you just say?” Joseph asked.
    Jac looked to the floor, her eyes filled with tears. “Can you go now Joseph?”
    “I don’t want to leave you alone with this man –”
    “My names Mike”
    “GO Joseph, ok? I don’t need your help, just leave. Please. Please just go”
    “Look I have the keys to Miss Beauchamp’s office. You two can go in there and talk about whatever you have to. I will wait outside, but I’m not leaving you.”
    Mike’s grey eye’s pierced through Jac and made her shiver. He gave a quick nod. “Fine” she muttered.
    They didn’t have to walk far. Connie’s office was at the far end of the hall, and once they were there, Joseph opened the door, fumbling with the keys and then tentatively closed it behind them.

Joseph’s mobile rang. Dammit, he thought he’d turned the blasted thing off. Fishing around in his jacket pocket, he eventually answered it on the fourth ring. “He-llo?”
    “Joseph……..you know you’re really sexy don’t you..” the voice said on the other end of the phone
    “I’m what?”
    The voice giggled. No…wait there were two voices. Maybe. He took a wild guess.
    “Maddy is that you?”
    “How did you know!!” Maddy exclaimed. Joseph then heard a hiccup and then more giggles.
    “Why are you calling me? I’m in the middle of something. And you're drunk”
    “I was just calling to tell you you’re very; very sexy…I’ve also hit my head. I think I need stitches. Can you patch me up Doc? Pleeeease”
    “Are you serious? What now?”
    “Of course I am! And yes now!” Maddy replied. “I think Maria needs a plaster too. “She grazed her knees when we were playing leap frog in the car park, it’s a very dangerous game…not many people know that”
    Joseph sighed “Look I’m kind of busy at the moment”
    “Oh come on…five minutes. Save our aching bones..Pleeeease?”
    Deciding against his better nature Joseph replied “Ok. Come up to Darwin. I’ll fix you both up in a side room. But I can't spare long.”
    He heard Maddy and Maria giggling on the other end of the phone “Ok Doc, whatever you say, we’ll be right up…”
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jac was silent. She hadn’t spoken since she had gotten to the home. When her father had done what he did something inside of her had changed. She wasn’t the nice friendly girl everyone knew anymore. She swore to herself that she wasn’t going to be that person anymore. It made her too vulnerable. She stood, straight, pale with a suitcase in each hand. Because she was an emergency case she had to wait a couple of minutes until her room was ready. The bright yellow walls hurt her eyes and the place smelt musty and damp. She took a small step back as a person entered the hallway. He was about 16. Six years older than her. She studied him reservedly. He smiled but something about him made her uneasy. Mind you she felt uneasy around most people now. He put his hand on her shoulder. He gave it a squeeze. “I’m Jamie. Don’t worry you’ll soon settle in, we all do. What you in for?”
    Jac remained silent and averted her eyes. She’d learnt that if she kept her mouth shut everyone just presumed she was shy and didn’t ask questions. A few seconds later he smiled again and then turned and walked briskly up the stairs, two steps at a time, his oversized trainers quietly thudding on every step.
    Last edited by StarsOfCCTV; 16-01-2008 at 01:56.

“She grazed her knees when we were playing leap frog in the car park, it’s a very dangerous game…not many people know that”
    That bit made me laugh . Loved the drunk Maddy-ness .

Aww at Jac. I'm looking forward to finding out more about her

POST THE NEXT PART NOW!!!

I will as soon as I've written it

Edit: Half of Part 5 written...
    Last edited by StarsOfCCTV; 18-01-2008 at 18:37.

Part 5. (as requested )
    “What are you doing here? Really. What do you want?” Asked Jac, facing the window. Anything but to look at him.
    “A place to stay would be nice” he smiled
    She turned around “You’re kidding me. After what you did to Mum and Anne, no way. I don’t even want to be near you right now. I just don’t get what you’re doing here, why have you come and found me? I mean…there must be some reason”
    “I didn’t mean to do it” her father said quietly
    “What so the knife just flew out of your hand? Jac shouted
    “I couldn’t help it”
    “Yeah because you were so doped up you didn’t know what you were doing. You still had a choice don’t you even try and deny it! What did Anne ever do to you? She was 5 years old. You killed my sister and my mother. You left me to grow up in care. You have no idea how hard that was for me. Just get out.”
    “Please Jac” he said, looking straight in her eyes.
    She held his gaze. “They should’ve locked you up forever. You know I actually thought you were a hero when I was younger, until I found you comatose on the kitchen floor. You disgust me’ Jac walked over the door and opened it. Joseph had disappeared. She tried to hide her fear but she couldn’t help trembling slightly. “Get out” she said, leaning against the open door.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    No. Not again. She listened to Jamie approaching her room. She turned over and pretended to be asleep. Not that it’d help anyway. She wouldn’t let him see her emotion. Not this time.
    Last edited by StarsOfCCTV; 19-01-2008 at 13:10.

Thread Information