Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2008 spoilers!!!

Yeah she gets MS but she goes blind for a week. But she gets it back.

The TV Week Neighbours 2008 preview issue is out today peoples. Theres heaps of spoilery goodness in there but, having had a big night, I'm far too fragile to type up all the articles over in the Articles section.

Most of the spoilers are connected to a particular character but the following are more mysterious spoilers which I thought we could have some fun speculating about:

- In trying to resolve some issues from the past, one character will discover everything they thought they knew about their life was built on a lie.

- Another two characters will be on the verge of getting together when one discovers the other has an ex-wife who returns to the picture.

- A former favourite couple will be reunited in the new year.

- Another character will develop a shopping addiction.

- One of the teenagers will develop a crush on an older woman - and the biggest shock is that she will fall for him too!

- One young character will depart Ramsay Street to join the army.

- Another character from the past will reappear, intent on blackmailing someone in Erinsborough.

- There'll be a tragedy at an SES training day when a mine shaft caves in on four residents.

Shopping addiction lol? I heard Harold was going to get a weird addiction.. but think that was knitting or something? Would be too normal for it to be a girl like Pepper or Carmy or something . So one of the guys I reckon .

Another two characters will be on the verge of getting together when one discovers the other has an ex-wife who returns to the picture.
    Which guys are single at the moment? Only the young ones isn't it?

One young character will depart Ramsay Street to join the army.
    Ringo or Zeke?
    One of the teenagers will develop a crush on an older woman - and the biggest shock is that she will fall for him too!
    Can't think who this will be??

Some of these sound quite recycled though! Like:
    - In trying to resolve some issues from the past, one character will discover everything they thought they knew about their life was built on a lie.
    Sounds similar to that of Frazer. Not majorly, but similarities.

- One of the teenagers will develop a crush on an older woman - and the biggest shock is that she will fall for him too!
    Bit like Ringo and Carmella.
    - Another two characters will be on the verge of getting together when one discovers the other has an ex-wife who returns to the picture.
    When doesn't this happen in soaps But I swear this happened not tooo long ago on Neighbours. Can't remember who with though.

Some things to come up in the next few months

* Underage drinking

* Teen sex (90% sure of this one)

* Libby won't stay at no 26 - but will move into another house.

* Angus going to jail

* Lou still lives in the caravan

* More police and courthouse scenes- not related to angus.

* A few disasters - the mine we know of, someone else nearly drowns and they are hospitalised again!

* School formal and the sagas that go with it.

* The football team will come to prominece (look out for lots of guys out jogging and fit looking blokes!)

* Someones sisters arrivals causing problems in the family

Thread Information