Page 3 of 324 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: How Was Your Day? Numero Four-o

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    If you need any help with Geography i could help i did GCSE and A LEvel and can remember most of it feel free to ask if you get stuck.

I am still essay writing. It is driving me crazy.
    Hiya, Hope you dont mind me asking, but I am doing gcse geography and i really cant remeber anything for it, so I was wondering how you remeberd it all lol, as I have a mock in 2 weeks and I dont no anything Thanks

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

I have 2 philosophy mocks next week. I got 5 books out of the library to revise..

My computer was meant to be ready on Friday and then today. I really hope it's ready tommorow! I need to do work!
    On Thursday we have the day off because of the rugby match and Friday is review day so I only have to go in for 10 minutes!
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

10 minutes?! Isnt that going to be really annoying, just going in for that long?

Luckily I don't live that far away from college, I got an early one so I can have most of the day to laze around. Last time I got one around 2.30 that was annoying
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Haha I convinced one of my lecturers to let us have a 30 second silence for Sharkey . I did ask for 2 mins but apparantly that was too long . Was quite funny.

Quite annoyed now though, 'cause I usually save all my work on my stick and the college system, but something that I haven't started yet and needs to be in next week (2,000 words long & planning etc), I have only saved it on the computer :|. The question that I'm writing about. So I'm annoyed 'cause I probs can't be bothered to do it tomorrow. We'll see.

Ive had a really bad day, everything has gone wrong, plus I hate buses evem more and to top it all off I got dumped

Awww what happened Abbie?

Sorry to hear about your bf. Did he say why he dumped you?

Where to start? Had a bad day college, bus was late and got stuck in traffic and then at college it sucks, everything was going wrong
    And we said: we never see each other and I think it would be best to finish it so we dont fall out or anything

Awww. Sounds like it may have been for the best then? If you don't see each other much, no point really is there?

Yeah it was for the best, its just annoying that it happened on a day where evertyhing it going wrong, but its not like I didnt try to see him

Thread Information