Page 2 of 324 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: How Was Your Day? Numero Four-o

sorry to hear that Sharkey is dead

Went to my mums yesterday my sisters and brothers were there too. helped her put christmas decorations up...
    went food shopping then my sister and her mate stayed here the night...

Today just cooked dinner for us all my other sister and kids came up for a bit
    after that just chilled for the rest of the day....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pinkles14 For This Useful Post:

CrazyLea (03-12-2007)

Sorry to hear about Sharkey, RIP

Yesterday I went to see a comedy show, Will Smith, Andrew Lawrence (no idea who either of them are) and Ed Byrne - although the other two were much funnier, it was in a chapel which was really wierd, but a great night I might go in 2 weeks to another show there

Today my two aunts came around for lunch. I am so full now..too much chocolate and busicits..
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to StarsOfCCTV For This Useful Post:

CrazyLea (03-12-2007)

Yesterday I spent the day in town at the winter wonderland in the centre of town where they have an outdoor icerink and fairground rides. Spent a fortune as always, then came home and put up the tree and decorations.

Today I was at panto rehersals as Marley is taking part in a pantomine at the community centre where she does her dance class and Judo. We were there for 5 hours as the show is this week. The dress rehersal is on Wednesday, with main performances on Thursday, Friday and two on Saturday so my week is going to be hectic.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Okay my day so far has been okay, I have a big project that we are doing in english language but thats fine but In geography my teacher wasnt in, someone said that she hashas a mini stroke, I hope she gets better soon. I do feel bad for her but I cant help thinking of self sometimes only cos we have an exam in january and we only just started the last chapter

If you need any help with Geography i could help i did GCSE and A LEvel and can remember most of it feel free to ask if you get stuck.

I am still essay writing. It is driving me crazy.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Katy For This Useful Post:

Abbie (03-12-2007)

Thanks well the topics Im doing at the moment are water on the land, climatic hazards, engery and life

AQA Specification A AS LEvel. I know it well.

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    AQA Specification A AS LEvel. I know it well.
    Oh my god!!!! You are a star! My teacher wont be in for a while and we have only just started energy and life

I assume you will be doing the same as me and be doing this exam in January and then move onto Human. My MSN is in my profile if you want to add me.

Yep I must be doing the same and my exam is on January 14th Im just worried about learning the new topic and then going over everything, I dont want to have to leanr everything from a text book and our teacher sometimes explained things differently and simply

Thread Information